New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Turkey forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Turkey if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi this Cayte, I'm new to Antalya looking forward to meet new friends "female only".

HI Everyone
I am Mustafa, I have moved to Istanbul from India
I am working here as software engineer. I am looking to make new friends.

Hi,

just joind this side and glade about this. Living in the european side of istanbul.  Looking forward to meet new friends.  Thanks a lot

Hello everyone! I'm Komal from Pakistan. Currently studying ACCA. I am thinking to move to Turkey in future. For this I need some guidance and advice from people already living there. Hope to get some serious advice through this forum. Thanks in advance.  :)

hi this is iko.I am a Turkish lady, looking for  female friends.

hi, this is cenk from ankara

Hi i am a peruvian mother of a 2 year old and expecting my second baby boy!!!  :):)  i amnew to Safranbolu, i feel very alone, ive been here only 1month. Only people in Turkey please. Idiots will be blocked.

Hi Everyone ,

My name is Ahmet ( i am Turkish ) i have just moved to  Mersin from Malta, i used to live also in the UK and Germany.  im just looking for new friends :) if you need help in Türkish language you can also contact me or live here in the area and need someone to talk :) take care

Hi all
I'm walid civil engg living in istanbul

Hi everyone!
I just moved to Istanbul.
Looking for friends  :)  to discover nice places, concerts, most amazing views and just chilling together.
Do not hesitate writing me.
English or russian pls

Hi, I'm komal from Pakistan.  :)

hi my name is reza 29 years old from iran and i'm coming to istanbul in februrary,looking for friend and someone to help me for finding a room and a turkish class :)

merhaba Reza maybi i can help you for accommodation and also we can check lesson for turkish class

Hey nice to meet you .. hope you are fime . I am from Pakistan (islamabad) . And right now I am living in bursa Turkey  .

[Moderated : Please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum]

Hi I'm from Cape Town South Africa, and looking at options on how to apply for work in Turkey. I've just come back from an awesome trip to 12 cities in Turkey.  I would really like to relocate there.  Anyone have ideas

Hi Ulyana...welcome to Istanbul :)

Hi,

I just moved to Istanbul after working 7 years in Brussels/Belgium. I am eager to meet other expats living in here. I am a native Turkish speaker, and would like to further improve (at least not forget) my French and Spanish. Would be happy to practice these languages.

Thanks

Ahmet

Hi everyone,
My name is Aybuke and I'm a student in Ankara. I'm looking forward to making new friends here :)

Hi Ahmet! İ can help you with your spanish! :)

Hi everybody,

I came to Istanbul in September 2014. Unfortunately,  didn't find the wonderful blog before. I'm generally interested in socializing with like-minded people and hope find some help with residence permit application, etc. Additonally, I hope to get an opportunity to practice my French here in Istanbul and would be grateful to everybody who could help me.

Enjoy your time in Turkey or wherever else you are living!

All the best,

Chris  :)

Hii, Im living in Turkiye too  and Im from another country, and I know how difficult sometimes it can be :-(  Im here with my husbant. But sometimes i feel to lonely too. Btw congratulations for babies :-D

Hello! My name ıs Irına and ı am from Russıa. Now lıvıng ın Turkey- Mersın, but soon ı ll came ın Izmır.. I would lıke to fınd work ın Turkey also new frıends!  :)  I speak russıan, englısh and turkısh. I wısh wonderful day today for everybody  ;)

Hi ,
I am a Belgian and moved from Switzerland to Turkey. First, I stayed a couple of years in Mersin with my family but now we've moved to Adana. I was wondering if there is an expat community or an international group overhere which I would like to join.
:cheers:
Karol.

Hi everyone. I am from Pakistan. I moved to Turkey about 6 months ago. I am frequently in Istanbul, although I am not based in Istanbul. Would love to meet other expats in town. Would prefer getting to know like-minded people in my age group - late twenties or early thirties.

Hi,

Couldn't figure out if your name is a variation for Mehvish. : )

I'm currently living in Istanbul and working in logistics sector. At your convenience, would love to interact when you are around Istanbul next time.

Enjoy the day.

Zeeshan

meves.a wrote:

Hi everyone. I am from Pakistan. I moved to Turkey about 6 months ago. I am frequently in Istanbul, although I am not based in Istanbul. Would love to meet other expats in town. Would prefer getting to know like-minded people in my age group - late twenties or early thirties.

Hi there,

Sure, that'd be great. I'll be there this weekend. Message me and we can look to be in contact?

M.

Sounds great! : )

meves.a wrote:

Hi there,

Sure, that'd be great. I'll be there this weekend. Message me and we can look to be in contact?

M.

Welcome to istanbul,Ulyana...I can accompany with you to discover istanbul...Are you interested ?

Hi everyone, i am a young gestalt-therapist who has been in Istanbul for 6mnths or so. I live in the Tophane area, looking for like-minded people for friendship and networking. I enjoy long walks and even longer talks :)

Hi,Lady therapist...Mine is tourism.... I live in the Avcılar area, ...Friendship and networking sounds good for me. I enjoy long walks,too and nice conversation...I would like to keep in touch with you if you do not mind...Have a nice day

Hi , this is Anna
Just moved to antalya. And I'm looking forward to meet expat here.
Cheers

Hello Turkey. Am thinking of moving to Antalya where I currently am visiting. Would be nice to meet fellow expats for a chat and a coffee and get to learn more about life here. Travelled extensively, love the gym and my dogs. And beer too. Work within the academia in research. Hope to hear from anyone who would like to meet up ! My whatsapp is +96170749309. Many thanks. P

How are you very?

A,m vanilla looking for friends around Istanbul   :kiss:

A,m vanilla looking for friends around Istanbul   :kiss:

im femi by name i live in turkey in istanble,i sturdy Architecture,im single never married and i will love to make new friend both male and female....

hello im an expat i will love to meet new friend

Hello all.

I have recently arrived in Istanbul, been here close to a month. Looking to meet knew people and possibly become friends. Honestly looking for people to adventure this foreign land with..

Closed