Im New in the philippines.

Im New here and staying in bacolod Looking for New friends! Mayb hang out some time have a drink going soon to Manila!

enjoy your stay here :)

hello dear how r u

Thank you I'm trying jeje! 😊

Mabuhay! Welcome to the Philippines! There's a lot foreigners and local (Filipinos) that you can meet or just approach properly. Once you're here in Manila, you may wish to join us or anyone who are hanging out at some bars or meeting places. Much better to know first and familiarize yourself. Enjoy!

is that you in the pic you look sweet and i like to hang out with you khryzthinne
arie from israel
[email protected]

arie cohen wrote:

is that you in the pic you look sweet and i like to hang out with you khryzthinne
arie from israel
[email protected]

Thank you. It would be nicer if all of us here, get to know each other.  ;)

Hi! Bruh paul here from taguig. Here's mah mobile if you wanna reach me (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum). Hope we could be friends.

Hi Camshh how are you. I'm James from Australia. Had any success meeting new people?

welcome to the philippines! ! :) its more fun in the philippines as the tagline says. ;) have a great stay here

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Wazzup?  :)

enz1013 wrote:

welcome to the philippines! ! :) its more fun in the philippines as the tagline says. ;) have a great stay here

Hi, Angie - if that's your real name.

Date of Birth: 13th-October-1990
Height: 4 feet 11 inches/149 cm
Weight: 99 lbs (44.9 kg)

Assuming you're telling the truth on the many dating sites you use, please don't send me PMs.
This isn't a dating site, and I'm not even slightly interested in talking to some gold digger.

With the weather the way it has been the past few weeks here.  It may not be more fun in the Philippines.  But at least it is not -20f. below 0 here.   Hard to get out much between rains.

try considering going to baguio for a much cooler weather..