How can i know if the man is really married in syria or not yet?

hi hello!!! just wanna ask how can i know if the man is really married in syria or not yet? can i obtain a copy of marriage certificate?

also i want to know is it really allowed in syria to get married even if the girl is only 17yrs old?

im sorry but please help me, i have a syrian husband here in abu dhabi, he force me to leave his house to bring his 2nd wife from syria, he told me they are not yet married because the girl is only 17yrs old, im also confused coz he said also to me they are not yet married but shes her wife for 4 months now because his mother process all the documents in syria that saying he allowed his mother to make all the documents to get married to that girl. And now i want to know the truth coz for me his a muslim if they are not yet married how come they are sleeping in 1 bed and also, i have 8 months old baby. Haram what his doing to me, and also his not giving me any financial support. All i want now is my baby but his threatening me that he will not give me the baby, im so scared now. Im also angry to his mother, his mother knew that my husband have wife and baby here in abu dhabi and yet she wants my husband to marry another girl, by the way im a filipina, she said all filipina are nanny or household worker thats why she dont like me. The 2nd wife now of my husband her family is very rich my husband didnt even pay or give money to er family. PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO?????

Hi mhailouella14,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Syria forum section for better visibility and interaction.

I suggest you to get in touch with the closest Syrian Embassy, which may guide you through the procedures and steps to follow. :)

Best of luck, ;)

David.

Well 1st I am sorry for what is happening with you.
Here is the answer for all your questions:
If you want to know if you husband is married or not here you should be in Syria and ask about his situation officially and do not expect any help from Syrian embassy.
Yes in Syria you can marry girl under 18 years old there is no problem with that and yes his mother can process all his documents in behalf of him.
and for Muslim is just like Christian there is church married then you gonaa make the official document so we have something like that we call it SHEEKH marriage then  will register it officially.
You said you just care for your baby so go Filipinas embassy and I m sure they goanna help you ......... by the way I am Syrian and I was married to Filipina woman and I am proud of it (mabuhai) wish you good luck
ahmad

So Syrian guys are allowed to marry Asians... Like Syrian-Filipino relationship? Explain this further please.. :)

yes dear Syrian are allowed to marry any nationality but of course always there is requirements papers.

Please understand me why not allowed to marry syrian to filipina..
I have boyfriend syrian he is good person but the problem is he wants to  left me because he want to get married not filipino.why not allowed?
why not allowed to marry filipina to syrian

again and again who said it is not allowed to marry Syrian dear as i said before Syrian citizen are allowed to get married with any nationality (there is no law in Syria not allowing the Syrian citizen  to get marred from other nationality)
i wish i am cleared
regards

prettyriem28 wrote:

Please understand me why not allowed to marry syrian to filipina..
I have boyfriend syrian he is good person but the problem is he wants to  left me because he want to get married not filipino.why not allowed?
why not allowed to marry filipina to syrian

There is nothing stopping him from marrying you, well apart from himself of course.

I am filipina and my husband is syrian.....for sure its allowed for them to marry a filipina or any nationality they want....and they also have "iqrads qeid" if im not mistaken, and it is stated there if they are married or no.....

i really love this web site   :D

hi can u tell me the requirements?
im filipina and i have bf syrian  he is druze religion were planning to get married next year

I am married to a Syrian woman and have been since 1995.As well as spent many years working in the UAE from 1978 My advice is to go to your Embassy tell them your problem they will tell you what to do. It is a serious crime for a man to be living with a woman in the Emirates without a wedding certified by the Ministry of Public Affairs. Do not hesitate go now. you can text me on *** james.bird

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

He is allowed to marry Filipino in Islam but some families care more about the CULTURE than the RELIGION.  In the Syrian CULTURE many families would look down upon it and this sounds like what has happened,  especially under pressure from his mother.  The mother has a big influence in the family and especially on the sons.  You should realize that!

This family is not going to accept you now.  Yes, they will accept your son, but not you.  They want their son and brother to have a Syrian wife.  If you want to stay in this family, you must happily accept polygyny.  If you can't HAPPILY accept it, GET OUT NOW!  Divorce him and move on with your life!  If you're just a girlfriend (without marriage ~ I couldn't understand for sure from your message), then you should have demanded much more from him before you let him sleep with you ~ like marriage and a mahr!

I wish you the best!

thanks for the info😘