Paintball @ 1st Paintball, Riyadh

Dear All, I am planning an event for paintball game on March 6th, 2015.

The minimum required number of people is 10. I have arranged already 5 people who are ready to go. In case any of you is interested, let me know so we can make a plan and go all together.

Whoever comes for the event will pay by himself so he knows what actually is being paid.

Could you please inform on the location of the facility, so that I know it is near or far?

Ar Rimal, 7315 Najah Street,, Ar Rimal, Riyadh 13256

The plan is for this Saturday at 4.30pm. If anyone is interested you can join us.

Saturday is the 7th, Friday is the 6th so your first and most recent posts contradict each other. Which on is correct? I might be interested. Any clue the rough cost including all equipment rentals and paint?

AaronS. Don't know exactly U can look at their website. Whatever it is I m going to pay it. I am sure must be nominal and we are going today at 4.30pm

Mohsin I can't go today but would you mind posting up what the costs are? I'd be interested in going in the future. Website doesn't have anything about equipment rentals or cost.

Brook was fun today. They have four fields. Here is the break-up

100 balls for 125 SAR
300 balls for 195 SAR
Once u r inside the field and run out of the balls a pack of 100 balls costs 50 SAR.
No other charges.
For 1 hour U can use only 2 fields.

We r planning in 2 weeks time again.

I'd definitely be interested next time you guys go!
hit me up!