Time taken for attestation and processing of saudi work visa

Living coast is is not that high. its all depends on the person and and how his family maintains. No other entertainment expenses here. I am here with my family for long years and two children had completed their education in Saudi Arabia till 10 and 12 th school. i maintained them with a better living conditions.

Hi,

I am moving to Riyadh in Work visit visa, but now they are asking me to get my HRD attestation done to get the iqamah.

My Degree belongs to Tamilnadu, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore.

Can you please help me with the process to get it done in 2 or 3 days.

I had replied to time and again with different parties. If you are from India and you are holding a degree / engineering or any professional certificate that is to be endorsed by the HRD (NORKA office) from which state / university you had passed your exam. Only HRD can attest your documents. After attestation from HRD you give to your recruiting agent who will get attested from the Saudi Consulate in Mumbai / Delhi. Without HRD attestation the Saudi Consulate will not accept the document. .

Hi Shashi,

Thank you for the email, but someone said they got this done in 2 or 3 days. is it possible? which route should i take to get this done soon.

Thanks again for your time!

HRD attestation can be done within 2 to 3days from respective state HRD ministary office. e.g. In Maharashtra, if we need to submit our original degree certificate documents on Monday and Ministary will provide the same with attestation by thrusday.

In Bangalore you have a NORKA office and you get the paper attested on the same day provided you had passed your Exam within Karnataka University. There is some forms in NORKA and you have to fill those information and endorse by your college etc.

Hi allinall29,

Please send your email id, i need to ask some info about HRD attestation in MKU.

Regards, Madurai

Hi Sasi,

Please send your email id...I would like to ask about HRD in MKU, Madurai.

Thanks
Madurai

Hi Sashidharan,
Thanks for your reply.
But please take note of position.VISA is not a issue.
In offer letter job title is Inspection engineer while i am instrument engineer.
The indian employment agent is telling me that it has been a mistake made by SABIC and it will not have any effect on your job.
But i don't want to take risk.
Should i go with agent version?
Please reply

I clearly told you that you can't get VISA as per your profession or trade. In Saudi Arabia around 30% of expatriates will be working with same profession / trade and VISA category. All others are working here various VISA classifications / category. Only you have to see your employment offer is correct and it is valid. That is all.

Hi there! I am a Civil Engineer from India from one of the NIT's who have been offered a job as a Operations Supervisor in one of the companies in Dammam. All formalities are being taken care by the company, and I have sent my original Engineering degree certificate and an attested affidavit by a notary as requested by the agent. Since the company wants me there ASAP and it has already been 2 months since the process began they have started to follow up the agent often. Now the agent is asking me if it is OK If he can proceed with a visa as an unskilled personnel like a Batching Plant Operator now and tells me that it can be changed later to an Engineer in KSA. The company has said OK to this, and now they are also asking me to agree on this. Personally I am not comfortable with this.
Previously have worked in Qatar an Bahrain and had no problems with getting Engineer visa's and did not take so much time.
Any views and opinions on this would be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Can you please let me know the company name to check about the company details. You can accept any VISA and process the documents if the company had agreed to change your profession in the Iqama. Profession in the iqama and your job has nothing to do as more than 65 % of expatriates are working on different professions. How ever to change the profession you need to have your original certificate attested by the HRD office under central Government ( in most of the states they have NORKA office who attest the document) and countersigned by Saudi Consulate in Mumbai or Delhi. Unless these are not available the profession can not be changed.So this is a basic requirement. They will not accept an affidavit attested by the Notary. This is acceptable only for marriage certificate if you have to bring your family on arrival to KSA. The NORKA attestation should be from the state from which you have passed as there are different NITs in Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra, Haryana and other states..
'
'

Thank you for the reply. Actually I know the people who hired me (the CEO,Operations Manager who are both UK Nationals) having worked with them before in Qatar. However the the owner/Sponsor is a Saudi National and finally all decisions could be made by him. The company is named USBS (Precast company in Dammam, Industrial area2) and is part of one Kamco Contracting, Dammam.
Having read some blogs today, my concern is the denial for a change in request of a non supervisory visa to supervisory visa if the visa issued now would be a batching plant operator which I believe is a non supervisory visa.(I am still single so family status is no big deal)
I also spoke to the agent today and he said the HRD attestation would be finished very soon and the reason for delay was that their people/agent in the HRD dept misled them. I believe the next process would be the attestation from the university and I told the agent that I can assist him with this since the university (NIT-Karnataka) is just a kilometer away from my place. So I hope this should not take long.
How many days could it take for the next step and what exactly is the next step, could you elaborate please?
Also could you elaborate on the process after this. I have still not done my medical and awaiting instruction from my agent.
thank you for your efforts.

I knew this company and I met the owner twice for some reasons. University attestation will not be accepted by the Saudi Consulate. I think there is an office in Bangalore (NORKA) you can get it attested from them if you had passed from Karnataka.

BANGALORE
Norka-Roots Satellite Office
Sreenarayanasamithi Building
No. 1, Ulsoor, Tank Road
Bangalore - 560 042
Ph.080-25305090

OK, So university attestation won't do ? I will have to go to NORKA? How long would it take to get it attested there? Could you let me know what is the next step after this? What was your impression regarding the owner?
Once again I appreciate your efforts. Thank you.

I have a query. one of my friend he received an offer from saudi company. now the visa process initiated. The agent is not mentioning about the certificate attestation from embassy. as far i know, for any job in saudi it need the embassy attested certificate. can you please guide me ..if we r not doing any certificate attestation, will it be a valid job offer ?

Now i am also bit concern about the certificate attestation procedure for saudi. as far i know, for any job all the educational certificates should be attested from hrd and embassy. please tel me how about the offer for you..and have you finished all of your medical visa stamping etc..?

It is not required for all the jobs. This depends on the visa category available. The attestation of Educational certificate like Engineering degree / Professional courses / CA, M com etc required to be attested if you are coming in those categories. Why this is required because after coming to Saudi Arabia on different VISA and you want to change the profession as per your qualification then the attested certificates from HRD and Saudi Consulate is very much essential. Unless this is done you can't change the profession. If some one offered a job in lower category like workers category they need not to attest the certificates.

Can I let me know if Contract Agreement valid for six months

Normally Initial contract will be drafted and signed for 02 years with a provision of Probationary period for 03 months extendable to 06 months if your performance is not satisfactory. No 06 months contract. If it is 06 months contract this may be only for shutdown work / maintenance work and not for a permanent job. In this case once the shutdown / maintenance work is completed you will be send back to your country. So think of leaving present job and coming for a short term work. If you want gain experience it is ok.

Contracts are mostly likely to be 1 year and all educational degrees must be attested

Labor law clearly states that initial contract is for 02 years. Saudi Labor law book is missing from my hand otherwise I would have given you chapter and clause numbers.

I am applying for Resident Permit for my Family, Degree attestation is required, Original contract letter is required,
My Concern is my Agent says he need offer letter, whereas I have Contact Agreement with no Validity on it. My Agents says its expired its just valid for six months
Now what? Can any one advice on this. thanks in advance

To my knowledge and experience you can't request for a family VISA when you are out side the Kingdom. After your arrival in the Kingdom there are basic procedures. Once those procedures are completed you can apply for family VISA and their approval is required from Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign affairs, Ministry of labour etc. So if you need not to talk to agent about your family VISA at this stage. Agent will misguide you for filling their pockets. You ask your employer to issue a new contract paper and employment offer for your safety and security. The contract letter issued by the agent may be issued by the employer for different categories of people in earlier days and agent was not able to find out a qualified candidate. Therefore the contract was left over with them. Ask for a fresh contract and appointment letter on company letter head sealed and signed by the HR manager / Administration manager / General manager / CEO / President / Vice President etc.

my agent have visa authorazation slip
my saudi attested degree certificate
my passport

rest of the things my agent is arranging but want to what time it will take to fly?

It is only agent can give you the date because they are the party processing the documents.  No other third parties can guide you on this.

Hi,

Dear friends plz tell me, how much time it will take for visa stamping after certificate attestation.

Amol

Hi all,

I was reading all your valuable comments and need some help from you guys.

I am from MUMBAI working in the Kingdom now. Wants to get my certificate attested in order to change my profession.

Does anyone aware of any legitimate agent in Mumbai who can help me to get my certificate attested without my presence in Mumbai. If yes, please reply me or PM me the contact info.

I want job in saudi for as a beuticion

tabassum khan wrote:

I want job in saudi for as a beuticion

:offtopic: 

The use of the words "hi, please, thanks" along with a little more information may just get you a reply..... :whistle: 

There is an old English saying "I want never gets"

i am going to apply for Permanent Family visa but in iqama Arabic name is not same as english name ( Syed Muhammad Tariq Shah, محمد سعيد شاه ) so there will be any problem to issue Yellow slip ( Visa ) ???? also the problem will come in pakistan to stamping the visa or not ??

kindly give me accurate info. Jazaka Allah Kher

Hello,

Thers one in Mumbai: Linkage Manpower Consultants, Bandra West, Mumbai ...
17/A, Nootan Nagar, Guru Nanak Road, Bhandra West, Guru Nanak Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
+91 22 2641 5770

and another one in delhi: avenues resources; they are the one did my MSc Certficate attestation for me in 2012.
K185/2-surya Plaza, Behind Crowne Plaza, Surya Hotel, New Friends Colony, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
+91 11 2692 4601

Hope this information will be helpful,

Hi Mr. Shabu,

First of all, let me clarify that your visa (Wakala) will remain valid for 2 years from the date of issue, and second thing is that the time which you mentioned, is common for Degree attestation for Saudi Arabia.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Unless your Graduation /Post Graduation / Professional certificate (s) etc, are not been attested by the NORKA / HRD office from which state you had passed your course, the Saudi Consulate will not accept the certificates for endorsement. This has been made very strict and compulsory by both the Governments. If some agent is accepting the certificate and and getting endorsed and taking money from you it is only at your risk and later date you can't blame any one. If you got Saudi consulate site in Mumbai, you will see there are only very few authorized (official) agents who have license and permission to get the documents processed for various purposes. All other agents are working as sub, sub-sub etc and will be charging high amount from you.  you better approach Akbar Travels in your area to find out the latest information. Or check NORKA site.

how long it will take to process the dependent visa.my husband applied for the said visa however he was given 2months of processing , however last time i have friend who applied for the said visa but it took only 2-3days.

i received an offer from Saudi Company, and employer is telling me to go back to india as i am currently servicing abroad, and then asking me to call him to send to agent.

He did not give me any further details, as he said just give a call once landed.

Is this sounds good ?

hi guys,

i got a call from a consultancy and they told that there  is vacancy available for my profile... and asked me whether i am interested to take up online client interview through skype...

the next day the interview was completed and client Hr conducted the interview...after 2 days i got a mail from the consultant that i have been selected on d online interview..

but i have not yet got an offer letter from the company... in the mail, the consultant mentioned that the offer letter and agreement copies will be sent directly by the company once document verification is done... and they want the medical report also... all in scanned copies...

i have sent the scanned copies of all my education cert,passport copy,and medical report through mail...

my question is howlong it will take to complete the background verification...?? and i have no idea about my employer name... my consultant also not revealing the employer name...

and is it the right procedure of sending offer letter only after the medical report verification...??

can i trust them??

currently am working in chennai and am gonna quit the current job but i decide to quit only after getting the offer letter by the employer...

can anyone clear my query... plz

ahamed8893 wrote:

hi guys,

i got a call from a consultancy and they told that there  is vacancy available for my profile... and asked me whether i am interested to take up online client interview through skype...

the next day the interview was completed and client Hr conducted the interview...after 2 days i got a mail from the consultant that i have been selected on d online interview..

but i have not yet got an offer letter from the company... in the mail, the consultant mentioned that the offer letter and agreement copies will be sent directly by the company once document verification is done... and they want the medical report also... all in scanned copies...

i have sent the scanned copies of all my education cert,passport copy,and medical report through mail...

my question is howlong it will take to complete the background verification...?? and i have no idea about my employer name... my consultant also not revealing the employer name...

and is it the right procedure of sending offer letter only after the medical report verification...??

can i trust them??

currently am working in chennai and am gonna quit the current job but i decide to quit only after getting the offer letter by the employer...

can anyone clear my query... plz

Do not resign from you present job yet.
You will not be given any information about who your prospective employer is until they make you an offer.
When you get a firm offer of employment meaning a contract that you are happy with and you have done some online background checks on your employer, then look at resigning your present position.

thank you soo much for your reply brother...

Hello , I have been selected as civil engineer for saudi Arabia in January 2015 and got my offer letter as civil engineer and completed medical also. While they gave Xerox copy of temporary visa mentioning posting for civil engineer. I have already got hrd before interview. My agent told me we need to get saudi embassy attestation and with attestation you will be getting stamping in your passport.I have given my original certificate and passport to my agent Nearly 3 to 4 months completed but my agent is telling it's still in process. Is it real does saudi embassy took more time for attestation and stamping ??? Is there is any way to track the documents ???  Whether I should wait even more or I can get back ???

Pls anyone reply
Thank you
Arun