New in Zagreb - looking for friends to hang out

Hi Guys
I'm new here after moving around a lot
I'm looking for some friends to hang out with, Not drinking, more like coffee time and talking about experiences

I currently live down town (Yet haven't found out how to pronounce the name nor spell it)
I used to live in Vietnam for 1 1/2 year, so I do have experience in living abroad

Anyway
I'm 24, Danish, used to work with marketing, currently working with trading. I normally travel around a lot, but i know I'll be here for at least the next 2 years, so it would be nice to have someone to talk to from time to time :)

Cheers
Simona

Hello Simona

We've got some old threads on the Networking in Zagreb section of the forum which you might participate on.

This may increase your chances to meet some expats already present there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

nice to know about you dear doenvang
welcome :)

Hi Doenvang!

Hopefully you'll meet someone to talk to in Zagreb, maybe some local people.
How long will you stay in my home town? I see your next stop could be Iran ..  :)

somebody say local ppl  :o:sosad:

Golden hawk, have you manage to find an English speaking barber?

english speaking not yet :P
but one i find near my home vinogradska they are good.
where are you from?

I took my boyfriend who is American to a hairdresser's in Vlaška ulica and the lady who cut his hair spoke English quite good, good enough for him to talk to her in stead of me translating :)

still looking for coffee time companion?

Hi there,I'm a Filipina...we are in the coast for the time being but living near Zagreb and I love to have more friends here so I would love to meet u sometime when summer finished. Let's have some chit-chat over a cup of coffee. Just keep in touch.