Budget per month

Hello, I would wonna know if a budget 2k€/month   Except accommodation is enough for living in Jakarta

kingdro9457 wrote:

Hello, I would wonna know if a budget 2k€/month   Except accommodation is enough for living in Jakarta

Try this website for cost of living.  www.numbeo.com

yes and no. It depends

Thanks  for your answer

there are people who live off 2million/month and some who live off of 200million/month.... you have to be more specific

More specific... For da food, sports and leisure activities

Right now, 2,000 Euro is 200 million IDR, and yes, even in the big durian (Jakarta) that would be a whole lot of “da food, sports and leisure activities” and no question you'll readily find a whole lot of gorgeous young ladies willing to share all that food, sports and leisure activities with you!   :D

BUT!  Don't forget da French gloves, eh?    ;)

Thanks you for your reply... It helped a lot me...

Well first €2000 is about 30mill IDR.

You can live very very comfortably on 10mill a month (if your living solo) and granted your accommodation is provided for. Even less if you live outside of Jakarta.

As everyone else mentioned, it depends on your lifestyle.  If your a big alcoholic drinker then you may be in trouble.

alcohol in the country is heavily taxes and wine is especially expensive.  A standard local beer is around the 2-4 euros depending where you go, Cocktails around 5-8 euros, mixers (gin tonic etc) 4-8 euros.

So depends on your lifestyle, I would say 10mill is heaps. Then add on how much you drink based on the above.

So in my opinion you can live extremely well!!

"Well first €2000 is about 30mill IDR."

Good point and thanks for spotting my error!  One Euro = 15,000 IDR give or take a few.

Cheers!

All good buddy. You must still be in holiday mode =p

I know I am!!!

Thanks for yours answers... I drink alcohol very rarely... And now i got a basic lifestyle...

2000 EURO  is about 25 million or so....not 200 million...and you can definately live on 25 million if you don't go out and blow ykur money.

Hi, would like to know more friends from Indonesia..

Let's hope someone will reply here :)

better living in Bali. :D

Tanks for your answer...