Roof repairs

Could anyone help as to advise of a reliable roofer for my house south of Smolyan.. Also any English speaking builders in the area.
Many thanks.

Hello Joshua ,

We can help you .  Is it possible to send some pictures from the roof ? Are it old Turkish rooftiles ?
                                                                     Axinia
mail :   [email protected]

Hi Axinia.

Sorry don't have pics of the roof but is clay tiles type. the ridge tiles are loose but no leakage yet??
I was out there last November and one day it rained 24hrs and ceiling was dry so hope all ok now. The house is small village 2 bedroom with lean roof to the side with poor timber support as broken and will need to be pulled down and rebuilt . I went up into the roof and timbers seem solid maybe one area of dry rot but nothing serious...
I see you are up north and my house is very south below Smolyan on Greece Border as i like the mountains and quiet place..

Many Thanks
H

Hi Joshua ,
If one day you need information or help for something dont hesitate to ask . My friend is a builder working all over Bulgaria .
                                                      Good luck in BG ,
                                                      Axinia

Hi Joshua,
I have a house that I had the ridge tiles on the main house and summer kitchen whole roof tiles and timbers replaced last year around Feb 2014.
The company is: www.bg-property-group.com
The builders name is Peter Kralev
I can not say regards your location it is something they would look at but no harm looking at the website and enquiring?
They did a great job of my place, I can say he is a good builder without any hesitation.
Regards Steve.

Hi Peter.
Thanks for the advice i will contact them and see if they could attend and give me an estimate..
Thanks
J

Hi Axinia

Thanks for the information..

J

hi Steve.
Thanks for the advice will try and contact them and get some info and see if they will come to the property..
Many Thanks. Je