Hi, I am Rajan Jhaveri from mumbai, India, 51 Yrs of age, in business of service industry offshore. My othe interests are exports and imports , touring the world, and meeting people.
Thanks.

you are warmly welcome to tanzania my friend

Ok sir...

Hi All,
I am Bunty from Kolkata, India. My contact number is [moderated for security reason]. I will be leaving for Dar e salam by next month. Salary offered to me is 2000 USD with a flat, car. May I know is it okay as per Dar e salam standard?

Hi Bunty > This is an old thread and you are off topic. You should please avoid duplicate post. It would be better if you concentrate on your own topic here > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=449679 thank you and wish you good luck. :)

Hey Christine,
I apologize, I must adhere to the policy. Anyhow do you have any idea about it?

Hello bunty.fly05,

What do you mean by having any idea about it?

If you are talking about the policy please have a look to INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT to have an idea about the rules and regulations.

If you have any query regarding it please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thanks. May I please have your mobile number? Please watsapp me on +918013985245

Hi bunty.fly05 > if you have any question concerning the website > please contact us. If you have questions about India, please start a new topic on the forum. Thank you.

Bunty - you should post in the correct forum !! You have posted this in Indian forum.