Dk green card effects of new rules in jan 2015 on in process cases

Hi , i hav just joined Expat.com. I appreciate all members especially those who spend time to reply .
My case is: i had applied for gc in late june 2014 from pakistan. After 4 months , danish labour dept. informed me about educational asessment and excess fee refund. They also informed about 2 months edu assessment and 1 month for decision. And decision wil b on asessment or they will take my comments on educational assessment.
Two months educational assessment time is over. They did not contact with me until.
Please give your views what are chances of rejection or positive decision in jan 2015.
2) my category is IT Consultant. Any new rules or updation in positive list (10 points) will affect my in process case or not?

Thanks in anticipation for your time to reply my confusions at this time.

AOA

This is Sonia from pakistan. i also want to apply for greencard scheme denmark. Can u plz help me with forms and fees etc. i have downloaded the form. can u plz confirm wht is the application fee and is it the same fees for dependent spouse and kids?

thanks

Hi,
The processing fee for GCS is DKK 6,850 accompanying family members is DKK 1,600.

Thank u so much:)

Dear's,

I m new here in Expat.com, would like to get some info about the green card visa for denmark. probably i gonna apply visa on next month.

can anyone help me to explain about education assessment. i have done post graduation MBA Finance (2 years full time) in ICFAI university. i have seen details there in denmark official website that indian post graduation (except engineering) which is arts\commerce is equal to bachelor deg plus 1 year pg in danish education system, so if we consider in this way then what would be my points in education ? either 50 or 60 score ? and what about bonus point ?
can i get bonus points ?

thanks in advance - Ashok

Hi,

I would say that you should call them as soon as possible because same thing happened in my case i also called them  having waited long. and still i am waiting for final decision. You have applied before jan-15 so new rules will not effect you application.

Zia
Pakistan

Hi Ashok,

I think you will get 30 points in education and you can not get positive list points in some categories because your education is not equal to Master Degree of Danish.

good luck

Hello Jazish,

thx for ur reply,but i dont understand why coz i have completed my MBA finance. can u pls make me clear !! though i was consult with local consultant as they said i m eligible to apply further.

Pls check the below info from immigration dept at points for edu level :

In order to receive any points for your educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelor's degree. You will only be given points for your highest educational level, and only for completed educational programmes. Points are given as follows:

Bachelor's degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points
Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points
Master's degree: 60 points
PhD: 80 points

You will be given 30 bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals. You can find these fields on the Positive List. In order to obtain the bonus points, your education must be directly linked to a job title on the Positive List. Furthermore, you must meet the requirements for the job title in question, e.g. a Professional Bachelor's degree or a Danish authorisation..

Could anyone please tell me what is the complete procedure for Denmark green card scheme from start to end, i went to 3 4 consultants they all said you are eligible for Denmark, on my assessment i have 80 points could anyone please tell me how many points i get
          Education B-tech Mechanical (4 years)
          Age 26
          Experience 4 years
          IELTS 6.0
   Shall be very thankful to you for this favor.

Hello Asad,

i m not sure about pakistan education leval equal to danish level, though you can refer the below link, whereas they have clearly mentioned other countries education equal to danish.

http://ufm.dk/en/education-and-institut … -countries

i guess that you will get exactly 100 points.

Ashok

Hi Ajike Ashok ,
If it is degree with 3 yrs and as you said MBA you will get 50 points .

Hi Asad,
I think if pakistan education is similar to Indian Education you would get points as below .
Education     :30
Bonuspoints :30
language      :20
total              :80
you are not eligible if you have masters you have better chances.

hello Tata,

Thanks for reply, how sure that are u saying i ll get 50 points only coz i have completed Masters 2 years and have submitted my project (thesis).
could you pls make me clear yet and also would you pls tell me that can i get bonus point ?
i guess i ll get 60 + 30 + 20 (ilets 6 score) = 110 am i right ? or else ?

below which i have seen in denmark website between india and denamak educations level :::

Indian qualification - Master of Arts/Science/Commerce,1-2 years 

Danish level of education  - A bachelor's degree plus 1 year of studies at master's level (if a thesis is included, the degree may in certain circumstances be comparable in level to a full master's degree)

Hi!

This is official danish information in English:

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/frontpage.htm

Dear All,
  any one who have knowledge about Denmark Green card.
1) total duration of Denmark Green Card
2) how many month take first Repose from Denmark Embassy.
3) any one who got Denmark Green card in 2015?
  Please shares your experience.

Dear Friends.
    What is the new rule 2015 of Green Card  ?

Please anyone who know provide in details also it will be apply on 2014 application or not?

Hi Ashok,

If you have done Bachelor degree of 4 years and master degree of 2 years than you can 50 points. best way is before you apply sent your documents direct to CIRIUS for assessment.

hi Rahim,

Pls share ur face book id or skype id.. we can chat over there in network site.

i think u have calculated based Pakistan education system, can you pls check india education system, whereas i would meet 50 or 60 points and also if we submit thesis then we would get 30 bonus point, i was submitted thesis too.

pls add me my fb id is Ajikee ashok

Ashok

Dear,
    can you share  your education,field and total experience...

I would like to apply Greencard visa Scheme. I have achieved Master's Degree (MSc in Computer System & Networking) from University of Greenwich, London,UK. I spent three years there to complete that degree as well as some vendor training & certification. Before that, I have successfully completed 4 years Bachelor Degree (BSc in Computer Science & Engineering) from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology,Bangladesh.
Could I have 30 bonus point with 50 point?
Could anyone please answer my query?

Hi Khurrum,

I have also applied for GC and waiting for my decision. I am from Rahim yar Khan. if you need any help or share your experience give me call 03039484915

Good Luck

Dear Asad,

According information you provided, you can not get 100 points becoz if you have done 18 years education in pakistan than you can get 60 points otherwise.....

Good Luck

Hi zia,
   are you apply for GC Card or not.

Yes I did but it was bad experience rejected after 16 months, now i have appealed against the decision... lets see what is next