Looking for Nanny!

We are a family in Lidingö looking for someone to take care of our two wonderful daughters aged 2 and four a couple of afternoons/evenings a week. If interested please get in contact!

DagSjoogren wrote:

We are a family in Lidingö looking for someone to take care of our two wonderful daughters aged 2 and four a couple of afternoons/evenings a week. If interested please get in contact!

Welcome...

If you click on jobs in the green banner at the top of this page you will find people there seeking such work. Ypu can also leave a free ad there too.

My name is samrawit and I am living in Stockholm with my friend. I didn't take any special training on how to take care of kids but I do really love kids and always did it to all those kids who I was lucky enough to get close to.
I am originally from Ethiopia. My living area is around Naset, lidingo!

I am living in Lidingo as well, naset!

Hello DagSjoogren and welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find the best candidate for this post please drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Sweden

This will definitely help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I live in Stockholm too,I am an African-Caribbean man and looking for the job you are providing.It would be a pleasure to take care of your wonderful kids.I have two kids myself...a boy and a girl hence,my passion and real connection with kids.If you think I am the one you are looking for,please don't hesitate to contact me and I promise not to let you down.
Regards and peace be with you.
Charlie Donald.