Can somebody help my mother with a minor emergency?

Ladies and Gents,
I apologise for using the forum as a tool, but my mother is returning from Spain to the UK today.  She was due to catch the 0530 Dieppe-Newhaven ferry today 27th Feb 15 with her two dogs and a cat.
On scanning at the pet center one of her dogs microchip scan came back with a chip number that wasnt on the passport (all was fine when checked in Spain)
Long and the short of it is, they wouldnt let her take this dog through, quite rightly and the removals company had to carry on to the UK as they work to schedule.  She remained in Dieppe, where she is now with the dog and is trying to sort out the passoprt with the Vets.  She is fluent is Spanish and German, but unfortunately her French is almost non-existant.  She has all the details from speaking with her Spanish Vet of what needs to be done, but cant explain this to the french one. 
Could anyone spare a few minutes of their time helping her out with translating with the Vet or help her find a taxi that will take her and the dog so she doesnt have to walk miles around dieppe on her own (Shes 60 and the though of her walking around on her own doesnt fill me with confidence)  I am currently over in Somerset and as soon as I finish work today, if shes still non the wiser, I will get myself down to Dover and get the ferry over so at least she'll be mobile.
If anyone can help can you give her a call on +447539505847?  Alternatively I am on +447787115544
I will of course compensate for anyones expences involved with giving assistance.

Many thanks and apologies agin for hijacking the blogs.

Benn.

Welcome to the forum, Mister L.
I'm in no position to help the lady, but I hope one of the members can do something for you.

Many thanks Fred, fingers crossed!