Car loan??? Not from the banks!!

I wanna buy a car but becausof my company banks are not aloud to give loan to me?

Is there any other posibilitie to take a loan for a second hand car??

Go to Al Yusr, they can finance cars that are less than five years old.

Trk30 wrote:

I wanna buy a car but becausof my company banks are not aloud to give loan to me?

Is there any other posibilitie to take a loan for a second hand car??

You can try with other banks for a new car!   
and there are specs for 2nd hand car for installment, like, must not be more than 5 yrs old, less than 80K Kms ODO...

You have to check with the other banks since most of the banks provide car loan service for new cars and used cars. You need to compare the interest rates, repayment terms, procedure, etc. while taking the car loan. I have taken the car loan for used car from ADCB because they offer up-to 80% finance, easy repayment terms with simple documentation and quick approval. ADCB is one of the best banks in the UAE.

Hello guys . Take this from me as I am saudi . For a second hand  car is hard to have a loan Just from Alyusr or some companies who does the same but they will cost lot of money they take advantage about 35% .It is to much . In my opinion , it is unfair to get a car from them compare to other companies who offer a new car.  I advice you to get a new car or save a money for several months to buy a second hand car . regards