Does anybody knows a reliable accountant in Romania ?

Good morning,

My name is Marco, I have just opened an SRL in Romania.

Now I am looking for an accountant in Romania to take care of the accountability of the Company.

If somebody knows a valuable accountant, better if on individual basis, as the big Companies are requesting for ridiculous amount of money for it, please let me know.

I am ready to make a contract with him/her as soon as possible, according to the reliability of the person and the fairness of the money requested.

Please feel free to contact me at my email: [email protected]

Thank you and have a good day,

Marco

Did you really need to start 3 topics to ask the same question??

Hello Marco,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to suggest you to post an advert saying you are looking for an accountant in the Jobs in Romania. You might also have a look in the Romania Business Directory in the section Accountants in Romania.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thank you for your suggestion.

Have a good day and thank you again,

Marco

Hi! Where in Romania? If Bucharest I might help you.

Ciao Violeta,

Thank you for your offer to help.

None of our Company lives in Romania, so any city is ok as we shall communicate mainly by email and telephone.

We are looking for an accountant not requesting a ridiculous amount of money according to the fact that our is a brand new Company with not many operations foreseen up to the end of 2015 and that we have no employees nor real estate in Romania.

So we need somebody asking for a reasonable amount of money to perform a very little job.

I am very pleased for your assitance and I thank you alot again for it.

I hope to hear from you again soon,

Marco

Dear Marco
smart finance  account office can help you..
they speak perfectly English and fully equipped with legislation

Thank you for your message.

Please provide email address and telephone in order to enable me to contact the company you mentioned.

Regards and thank you again,

Marco

I recommend you a friend Monica Gavat-Bucataru
00 40 (724) 205 400, she's working at Sachi& Sachi, but happy to have an extras

Thank you a lot,

Can you please send her email ?

Or, if you prefere, here is the mail where she can contact me:

masterpoint62 at hotmail dot com

Thank you alot,

Marco

Ciao, Marco

I suggest you try this company. contabrio.ro. you can reach them at [email protected]. They are a small boutique accounting firm, connected to other professionals like attorneys, insurance consultants, european funds consultants. They charge as little as 20 eur per month and the network they have is a plus worthy of much more money!

Thank you alot Lavinia.

I shall contact them and will let you know. I hope they speak an english enough good to understand eachother.

Thank you again for your kind assistance.

Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Marco