Meet up groups and swimming pool in St Pauls Bay

I moved to St Pauls Bay, Malta in December on my own and have joined several meet up groups plus the British Residents Association.  Are there any other groups/associations to join?

Also I miss swimming so does anyone know of a hotel in St Pauls area where you can use their pool.

Thank you

Try the San Pawl hotel. Lovely place and lovely staff

Hi Marie

This the hotel where I stayed for two weeks when I first arrived.  I agree good hotel and staff.  The pool would be enjoyable if they heated it enough.  I tried it and it was freezing.

Thanks for responding

Hi Howard
Do you know the Hotel Santana in Qawra?  They have a large outdoor pool (unheated) and a small indoor pool (heated), be warned when they say small that is what they mean!!  Also I think it might be a little pricey as its part of a sauna/health club arrangement but you could check it out.
I guess we are all waiting for the weather to warm up.  It can't come soon enough, its much colder than I thought here for the time of year.

The San Pawl has a heated indoor pool . !

Thank you.  I have been told the indoor pool is small and you are right it is expensive at about 700 euros per annum but you can pat half yearly.  With all the hotels around our area you would think that there should be which is warm and cheaper.

With my broken shoulder on the mend I am sure gentle exercise in a pool should help.  I am having physio today and seeing the doctor on Monday once I have had new x-rays.

Thank you for taking the trouble to respond.

Kind regards

Howard