Looking for nice family for a great Nanny of my kids:))!!!!! Min Buri

Hello everyone!My name is Zoe. We r living in Bangkok for 2 years now. At the beginning it was really hard to find a nice nanny and maid. Let's say it took for me almost a year to find a real great one. So..soon we r moving back to our home country and we would really like to find some good ,NICE family ,who need a nice and trustful nanny and may be maid...I have one like this:))!! She is Thai women,speak English in a "Ok" level ,absolutely great with the kids and most important you can really trust her,which is veeeery important from my opinion. The think is...she need a job to live out and somewhere around Min Buri area. (Ramkhamhaeng Road ) [Moderated: for your own security, do not leave your phone number on a public forum pls]

Hello Kun Zoe,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your little introduction here :)

Can you please post this job request in the Babysitting in Bangkok section please?

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Hello I saw your ad regarding a great Nanny / Maid is she still available?  My wife and I live near Min Buri and need a maid. Thank you;)

Bo-wingBizDriver wrote:

Hello I saw your ad regarding a great Nanny / Maid is she still available?  My wife and I live near Min Buri and need a maid. Thank you;)

As this is an old thread you are not likely to get a reply. I suggest that you clivk on jobs in the green banner at the top of this page and cherck there for people looking for such a job. You can also leave a free ad there too.

Hi!

Is your nanny still available? I am looking for trustworthy nannies for my twin babies as of February..

Many thanks!

Golareh