Pakistan or indian workers in turkey as engineer or different jobs?

can u tell me pls how u found job in turkey and where do u work?is it easy for u to get work permit?

Dear sir I want to go in Turkey for job so pls u can let me come for job and I hope u will let me come to your country for job and i will search my job to turkey thank you and pls if u can find job for me so it's easy for me so I can do my job to hotel line bcoz I have hotel experience in many hotel including of india and for a ignore country and i m having hotel management  certificate so pls u can find job for me thank you
Regarding
Harshit baria

Thank s

I m harshit baria working in hotel grand millennium in sulaimania as an waiter in lobby lounge. And I'm having 3 year ba-ihm degree course from aims collage in india With university of AH&LA university of america. . . . . now I m looking for new job in Turkey so pls if u can find job for me so I will do my job
Thank you
Regarding
Harshit baria

I want to go to turkey

M asif22 wrote:

I want to go to turkey

Why do you want to go to Turkey???
For work or as a tourist

For residents

M asif22 wrote:

For residents

Well you need to find out from Turkish Emabssy if you qualify for a work visa.

Yes

hello all
i make construction work and i am looking for indian or pakistan people helper man who knows fixing tills and painting walls and wall billding.
in istanbul asian said. the salary of your experiance work . not les 50 TL until 70 ber day .
if yoy know to do that or some of this work please connect me.

bahar

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hello bahar

Please avoid being off topic on an ongoing thread.

For any job proposals, please place advert in our Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Istanbul to reach out to the job's world.

The forum is solely for exchange of information related to expatriation.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[Moderated by Team: Giving phone number over a public forum is a very bad practice ]

Hello..are you hiring applicants direct from pakistan?