New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Well Thank you so much for your invitation.

My name is Ahsan Khawaja. I am 26 years old and belongs to a Muslim family. Professionally I am working in BPO industry in a well known organization of Pakistan named Systems Limited designated as a supervisor outsourcing. I am a commerce graduate but nowadays studying in Web Development program for my future growth.

Socially i love to make new friends, participate in debates whether political or religious and BLA BLA BLA...

Thanks again!

Salam
Khushid ali from swat pakistan

hello
h r u

Hi everyone, my name is Naeem Aslam, recently moved to Islamabad with wife and 6 kids. I'm primarily interested in finding activities for my kids (ranging from 2-16yrs). I've taken them hiking and my son recently joined MMA, but we still feel very limited and restricted. Any suggestions would be welcome.  Thanks in advance!

I am Asif from Abbottabad Pakistan. I am 35 years of age. I have been around middle east and Europe in pursuit of my career goals. Professionally I am civil engineer to a postgraduate level.

i am niaz muhammad from pakistan .i am aircraft technicion and light driver

asim lives in saudia arabia ....

Hi I am ziauddin from pakistan and my profession is law

Hi
i am salman mehdi from Pakistan and my profession is engineering and i am associate civil engineer and graduation is continue.
Activities ( Project Site)
•    Inspection of structure reinforcement such as Slab, Column, Beam, P.T Slab, Core wall, shear wall, swimming pool as per drawings.
•    Checking Layout vertical member of structure, Tendon, Sleeves, Structure opening & Stair Case.
•    Checking Form work alignment & Slab level.
•    Checking Block Masonry Layout as per drawing.
•    Concrete Pouring of super structure.
•    Properly checking of curing activities on structure etc.
•    Pre Stressing
•    Grouting

I was living in India for 10 years and buying continous shipments from dubai for supplements.
First time i bought from Megastar Nutrition/ New Rock Sports and had to lab test on demand of customer complaint, faced really embarassing situation, when report came creatime, carnivour whey Muscle Juice all fake.....seriously...are we paying for fake?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462028

Thanks!

Closed