Chiropractic in La Herradura or Almunecar

:) Hello

My name is John Pirie and my family and I will be moving from Queensland Australia to the Costa Tropical in the next 12 to 18 months...I am a Chiropractor/Applied Kinesiologist and will be setting up a Family Chiropractic Centre upon arrival...I have been in private practice in Australia for 29 years and still really enjoy the profession...for any expats living on the Costa Tropical, are there any Chiropractors in the region...from what I can see, there is a Danish Chiro in Nerja and a Canadian in Granada....I am Canadian and my wife Pippa who is a homeopathic Physician, is English. Any information about the ex pat community in La Herradura or Almunecar would be appreciated..

Thanks

Hi John,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I would suggest you to read the Health care guide where you might find some useful information about the health system in Spain.

Registering your professional activity in the Health in Andalusias directory can be helpful when you settle down.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hello John
I imagine you might already be in Spain.  My husband, an herbalist and psychologist, and I will be staying in La Herradura from March 1-11.  Coming from the U.S. - Oregon to be exact, we're very excited about the possibility of living in Spain. We'd welcome the opportunity to meet you and your wife during our visit.  We are investigating the possibility of relocating to the area. I'd love to hear how that process went for you. Please feel free to contact me through my email  [email protected]

Hope we'll have a chance to meet you next month.
Best,
Michelle

I reread your dates, having thought it was written in 2013,  and realize that you won't have moved as of yet.  I will keep my eyes open for other Chiropractic offices while I'm there however.
Best,
Michelle

Hi John,

I hope your plans are going well.  I have some great friends in La Herradura who I could introduce you to and I for one need your services.  I live just down the coast in Maro, Nerja and you will not be disappointed with La Herradura - I have not found any Chiropractic clinics in La Herradura but would agree that it could be the ideal location.

Let me know if you need anything

Stuart ([email protected])

Hi John, Have you landed yet?   I am looking for treatment and it's difficult to find without a very long drive.
Pleasse get back to me ASAP.
thanks
Graham

Hi John. Do you have a practice in Almunecar now? I need treatment so would be interested!
Caroline