Looking for job in Antalya

Hello, I'm from Bosnia, I am living in Antalya, I'm married here. I speak Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, English, and now I'm learning Turkish. Im looking for job. I can do hard work, I can work like babysitter,I love to cook, I can be house cleaner. I really can do any type of job. Season jobs, everything. ( I really need job)

Hello Antalya1,

I suggest you browse through Jobs in Antalya section and  you drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable with.

Wishing you best of luck..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi. We have two kids and we are looking for babysitter and help my wife. My wife also will be at home and she is not working. Are u interested in working ??

Hello Kekova77,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest that you post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Antalya section as well for your offer.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi ,
we live in Antalya  My wife my doughter 9 mounts we r lookin housemade
if you intres my  mail    touristborg(at)gmail(.)com
Regards
Bulent(at)gmail(.)com
Regards
Bulent

Hello workinturkey

Please place an advert in the required field as suggested :

wrote:

I suggest that you post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Antalya section as well for your offer.

Thank you,

Hi,

I am English and my wife is Turkish and we live in Antalya. We are currently looking for a nanny/au pair/ babysitter, live in or out, part time or full time.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks,

Wayne.

Hi. Where are you living in antalya ?

Hello i was sending private email to you..for the nanny job. I can be nanny fulttime

Hello all

Whether you are proposing or seeking a babysitter/Au pair/ or any personal services you wish to provide, please drop advert in relevant section of the site.

kenjee wrote:
wrote:

Thank you,

hi i can not recived your mail please send   halklailiskilericin (att) gmail (.) com

yes Antalya

Ciao moje ime je Iva,

u Antalyiji sam od Januara i očekujem bebu u Julu. Sigurno ce mi trebati pomoc oko pospremanja i ciscenja stana i tko zna sto jos. Zanima me koliko imate godina i gdje zivite u Antalyiji?
Mozete me kontaktirati na moj e-mail [email protected]

Zahvaljujem,

Lp

Iva

Hy,i am nico,and i looking for any job in antalya:nanny,house helper,and others. Please who is interested,i waiting answers for any offer..thank you and happy easter,everyone!

Hello everyone,

@ segotai- Kindly note that this is an anglophone forum, it would be nice if you could post in English.

@ nico- i would propose you to have a look in the Jobs section- Jobs in Antalya.

Regards,
Yuveshen

Merhaba. I need a babysitter but ı need a full time..because me and my wife is working to long and our babysitter must live whit us

Hallo my name is ERDOGAN I am momentaly in macedonia state city skopje but till the and of thes moving to antalya I can talk turkish English srbian macedonian bukgarian albanian....and work in restourants or hotels full timeq work.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hello friends
I am Vinod suryawanshi 28years
from India . I do speak Hindi ,English , Russian language .
I am looking for any job in Antalya .
I can work in restaurant. hotel bar.
As waiter housekeeper kitchen helper .

Hello Vinod suryawanshi,

Please note that the forum is not the adequate section for such searches.

Kindly drop an ad in the jobs section : Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Antalya

Regards,
Gavind

[topic closed]

Closed