Office Furniture

Hi all,

Wonder if you can help me, does anyone know the best play to sell office furniture. I know Malta Park is an option but this is pretty much a full office, mint condition due to the company leaving Malta before they actually started trading, desks, chairs, boardroom table, coffee machine, crockery, kettle, many other things as well, around 25k worth of equipment that i'm needing to find a buyer for over the next few weeks. Any advice is hugely appreciated.

My advice is to try find out who sourced them: they will best positioned to take the lot off your hands at a good price. They might well be interested to take them back.

Thanks for your response, the problem with that is it was imported from the UK originally and the owners are now looking for a quick sale since they have closed their offices in Malta a month ago, I wasn't sure if there were any companies that are likely to buy in bulk at a reduced price and then sell on as and when.

i would like to buy an office chair price depending

Hello laney132,

I suggest that you post an ad in the Professional effects for sale in Malta for your offer.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Where are these kept now? Is it possible to view the items?

Hi there..my son has recently acquired office space and is now looking to furnish and equip very soon, come back to me asap, maybe we can strike a deal..

adrianbarry wrote:

Hi there..my son has recently acquired office space and is now looking to furnish and equip very soon, come back to me asap, maybe we can strike a deal..

Not sure if the OP still has the furniture, given that more than 2 years ago he said he needed to sell it "over the next few weeks"... In other words, the post is from February 2015.