Looking for Indian friends in shanghai,,,,,

hi guys, merry christmas!
So how does the indian community celebrating Xmas today?

manoranjan

Hi everyone I am Shankar from Singapore. Originally from chennai , annnanagar. I coming on 5th jan for an meeting I am free from 5th evening till Sunday . Any tamilians would be interested to take me around. Can reach me at [email protected]

Nithya congrats for ur baby. Hope u and baby doing good.

Where are all Indians this Year?
I hope to meet the whole Indian Expat-Blog Community this Saturday on our first Come Together 2012 in Shanghai. Take a look and mark this event on your calendar.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=134555

Hi all just wondering if this blog is still active? We r moving to Shanghai in April so looking for Indians living with family? Really excited & nervous as never been to China. We r moving from UK but I am from Mumbai.
It would be great to get  in contact with some Indians before we come ( my husband and 19 month  old son). Is there a Indian association in Shanghai?

Hi!
I'm Nagesh(Basically from Andhra pradesh)coming to Shanghai from Bangalore,India, for working as a software Engineer,around 20th in the month of February 2012.I will be there for about 6 months the most. I know that initial company providing the accommodation in a hotel for the first some days but after that I have to find some room for rent sharing with others(INDIANS) in Shangahi that is cheap and clean.

Could somebody here help me out?? Thanks!!

I will be very much happy  if I get a place near to this address,
Advanced Micro Devices
Bldg#48 River Front Harbor, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
No. 1387 Zhangdong Rd. Pudong District
Shanghai, China 201203

Email: [email protected]

hi
i m satish from pune (india). i reached shaghai on last friday and looking for all types of inputs from you guys about accomodation, food and friends etc..   

please reply me on [email protected] with your contact details and i will talk to you..   

thanks
satish

anybody want to share apartment with me ? ~2500-3000 / month.

I have come to Shanghai in june and looking for other indians in Shanghai.
Kamal

hi, so since when r u in shanghai?

Hi everyone,

I am Mohan from India and I am new in Shanghai. I will be here for the next 6 months and I am really looking for some people to spent time together.

Hope to hear from you.

Hi nitya,     I am sirisha from andhra pradesh. New to shanghai. I am also a home maker and looking for friends. We live near jinshajiang road near Zhongshan park.if u wish we can make friendship.

Hi guys, we are in the process of moving to shanghai and will be there by November . My husband and I would love to meet fellow Indians. We are from the uk and keen to meet u all . Love Ritika xxx

Hi All,

Nice to see that there are quite a few indian's in shanghai. We will be in shanghai by end of november and would love meet new people and make friends.

Love
Ritika

Hi All,

I am looking for Indians, and I am about to come to Shanghai 1st week of october.

See you all,

Best,
Pradeep

Hi I am working as a teacher in an international school in shanghai,recently shifted from singapore ,cheers

Hi Everyone,

I am Srinivasa, recently arrived in Shanghai on Work. I will be here for a year and am looking for accomodation. Do anybody have shared accomodation available ? Please let me know. Eager to meet some indians here in Shanghai.

Thanks,
Srinivasa

Hi Srinivasa,

I am travelling to Shanghai Next week, I would like to have accomodation with Indian guys. I also met one of our Indian. So we could plan to take an apartment.

Will meet you once I reach there.

Regards,
Pradeep

Hi pradeep,

Nice to hear from you. Sure, will look forward for you. My email is Chamarthy.Raju at gmail.com

Srinivasa

Hi Friends,
                We are three people coming from India for training in Shanghai. We are looking house for cheap rent with kitchen  in shanghai or nearby town for three months stay.  Please help
    We are ready to become a roomates :)
contact me :

[email protected]
+91 9500154058

Hi Srinivasa, Good to know you.. I am coming with my friends to shanghai for training. We are searching for accomodation realy its very difficult to saty in hotel so could you pls help us to find a house for 3 months @ cheap of cost. Rly you help will be needful for us.  contact me :

[email protected]
+91 9500154058

chamarthy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am Srinivasa, recently arrived in Shanghai on Work. I will be here for a year and am looking for accomodation. Do anybody have shared accomodation available ? Please let me know. Eager to meet some indians here in Shanghai.

Thanks,
Srinivasa

Hi .
I am Anita from Chennai India.I am visiting China in april on a group tour but wanted to know the name of some vegetarian restaurant in Shanghai .
Warm Regards,
Anita

Hi Nitya,

I am from Blore will be moving to blore. Need your help in understanding if I move in alone how much will be my expenses for a month including rent + bills+ grocery? Appreciate your help.

Hello ,

I am Mav, looking forward to have some good social netwrok in shanghai. Im from UK but my parents are Indian. Currently working in shanghai.

Regards
Mav

Hi Nithya,

How are you?

This is Amit, I am living in Zhejiang China , I have trip every month in Jiangsu and Shanghai.
I hope to keep in touch to make good friend network here.
We chat on [email protected]

Thanks
Amit

hi this dam,

I am living in shanghai ,Any help please send mail on [email protected].

Hi,

this is Jenifer (home maker) staying in pudong area, shanghai. I also shifted from india (chennai) to china.

Kindly let me know where u stay currently.

cheers.
Jenny

Hi This is Narayan from India . I will move to Sanghai with my wife and 1 yr old son by mid of may . Need some information like where Indians stay  . My office will be somewhere in 550 yanan east road . Please suggest where I need to rent house and where can I find Indian grocery stores . Would love to  meet Indian people out there . Wating for your responses .

Hi,

We are looking to move to Shanghai with family.

Few questions in mind...?

can u help with more details...? or your husband?

Thanks,
Hari

Hi , good see here all Indians . now my current location shanghai ,Puxi,,cayong road ,344 .In china I would be here living more than 2 years .
if any one here living this near place contact me . I can speak English , intermediate level Mandarin ,Hindi ,Tamil ,Telugu , and Urdu .

Please contact via E-mail: [email protected]
Wechat : +8618369571615
Thanks
sameer

Hi friends,
I am happy to write to see all Indian people in Expat. This is nazarkhan, from India. I have more than 10 years of teaching experience as a teacher in various schools and a polytechnic college located in India. Recently I completed  my TESOL certification from American TESOL Institute. It is a 120 hours onsite ESL. Based on my experience and TESOL qualification, i would like to work as a English/TESOL Teacher in Shanghai/china. My search and research resulted that most of the foreign institutions prefers Native English Speakers. Naturally I am a non-native speaker. Can anyone who work as an English teacher in Shanghai guide me to further proceed with?

nazarkhan.k

Hi i am also from india looking for friends, pls let me know ur contact number.

I am coming to shanghai during Mid March, Looking forward to have good friends !

Hello NiteshShanhgai,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to have a look on the network page so that you can meet Indian expatriates in Shanghai.
Have a nice time in Shanghai..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Nithya,

This is niraz, was also living in Germany before, did yoga teachers training course in india in 2013, now living in shanghai. we chat: 15000940142, email:[email protected]

take care
niraz

Hi Nithya,

I'm looking for a food surveyor in Shanghai, could you email me privately and discuss what i need from you or any person who lives in Shanghai, I'm currently in Spain.

regards!

@ > Cliss

Hello Cliss and welcome!

For your information I suggest you to drop an advert in the Jobs in Shanghai section which is situated in the green banner on top, as this topic is about looking for  new friend.

Thank you.

Marjorie

Hey guys I am new in Shanghai as well.looking forward to know Indians in Shanghai

Hi Nithya. Hi Ritika,

This is Shashank from India, now in Shanghai. It would be great if we get to meet each other...

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum}

hii guys this is saumya. iam shifting to shanghai by june 15. i need some help regarding rental appartments and indian grocery stores. **

hello
nithiya
m nidhi nd also m new in shanghai. m homemaker nd also foung gud frds.i live in jinshan district.
** dis is my no u can contact me nd we will be gud frds.

from
nidhi Agarwal

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid writing in SMS language on the forum and share personal contacts only in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct