New Memeber

Hi I'm Graham married age "old" currently living in Gerrards Cross Bucks.  We had planned to move to France some 9 years ago but due to the economic climate and the collapse of the banking system we lost our business and almost everything we owned.  However, no thanks to to the banks we have manged to work our way back out of the mess, now hoping to move within the next two/three years. I work as business consultant advising Manufactures based in China and India on how to gain distribution for their products  in the UK and mainland Europe. Luckily I can work anywhere in Europe, my wife works for Coca Cola and is looking to transfer to their site  in Toulouse. 
well that's a little about me I look forward to learning more about moving and living in France. thanks

Hello Graham and welcome on board Expat.com :)

Looking forward to hear from you again

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello!!! Toulouse is a great town!!! I live near Toulouse and have lived there too! If ever you have any questions (being half french and live on regular basis there, I am quiet good in the "terrible" paperwork...). If ever you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!!! If its in my cords I would be delighted to help!

Hi Lucy

Many thanks for your message - I will certainly get back to you once we have a possible date - Kind regards

Great I will be happy to hear from you

Hi  graham

I'm living in toulouse and If you want you can contact by mail : [email protected]
I do export/ import  Asia/ Europe and my wife is vietnamese
I would like to see and meet you in Toulouse
Now we stay in Irlande during two months and we will be returne in Toulouse the end of April
Sorry for basic English

Best Regards

Hello Hi  graham,

You are most welcome to register in the Business Directory > Toulouse business directory.

It is for free  :top:

Thank you,

Marjorie