IN which country is it easier to find job UK or Ireland ?

Greetings fellow expat :) ,

I'm considering on studying in UK (University of Bath) and Ireland (University college Dublin) after my postgraduate study I'm thinking of living in both countries. Since it is hard for Indonesian to get a working visa in UK compare to Ireland I want to ask several things regarding job opportunities in both countries. Any of you have the opportunities in visiting both countries or moving there? And which country is harder to land a job if you have the information? my last occupation is a certified accountant which is high skill needed in Ireland. But is it possible for International student to land a job in Ireland because right now the unemployment rate in Ireland is higher than UK.

I have to make my decision as fast as possible and I'll be very thankful if someone can help me making those decision,

Thank you
Kind regards,

Hello Harry Sugama and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that you get some responses soon enough.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
    Sequel to your update, i can only give a hint regards getting a job in Ireland not sure about UK because i have not visited yet. But im pretty sure, they could be on same scale. Looking for a job in Ireland will depend mainly on two things, your job preference and experience. Most job companies advertise more than 100 jobs/day compared to others. Working in retail fashion, sales assistant as a cleaner and also managers top the list.

hi, thanks for the info,, any call centre/customer service jobs in ireland?

Hello Trustdee,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to create your CV on the page Jobs in Dublin so that potential employers can contact you.

I hope you will get more information from the members concerning the job you are looking for..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen