How do i book a Hotel for two from England? My bf is in tunisia

could anyone help i want to book in hotel for me i am from england and my bf tunisia how do i book hotel for us both thankyou

Where do you want to stay in Tunisia? What kind of hotel do you wish to stay in, tourist hotel or city hotel ?

Annie :)

one of the maharba in sousse tourist but dont know how to book my tunisian fiance x

Hi,
Just book it online and put his details in. I would be very surprised if you encounter any problems in a tourist hotel in Sousse.
Book a double room and if they ask his name etc just add it in .

Good luck

i am booking 2 rooms be in safe side and just share his but someone said there rates are more expensive so if i book him a room on line am i doing wrong x

How did you go with booking your boyfriend into hotel a.

You have to look at the hotel rules, some of them says you need a mariage certificat for muslims so you're not, but it's only in the South I found that.
In Tunis and Sousse you're not gonna have problems

It is not permitted to book a Tunisian into hotel to stay with you.

The best rates are always on-line.

Which area do you want to stay in? If your boyfriend is Tunisian he should be able to give you advise.  As others have commented, in tourist areas like Sousse you should have no problem in sharing a room.

Just email the hotel(s) and check first. Majority of hotels are staffed with English speakers. I know I live here.

I don't want to speak out of turn but I strongly urge you to be very, very careful of Tunisian men. There are thousands of cases of european women being targeted.

I hope you get this sorted out.

Hi.i booked  my flight separate then thomas  cook found hotel.we stayed at mouradi  palace .lovely room ..any more help just ask..

you can easily book a hotel room by using: booking.com.

you can check rooms, rates, pics, map and guest reviews on the site.

all you need is a valid debit card; and in some hotels they just need an email address to confirm your reservation.

after that they send you an email with their address, phone number and reservation number to show when checking in. 

plus you only pay once you get there.  cancellation fees apply as per conditions of hotel.  in some hotels its zero fees in case of cancellation.

good luck & enjoy.

When I stay at a hotel in Sousse I had to pay 100 dinars on top of what we paid for owe room

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed on the forum! You may refer to the Housing section for related adverts.

Have you booked anything yet?
Tried the al hanna palace (caruso hotel chain) in Kantoui, Sousse?

You can email them regarding policy on having your Tunisian boyfriend staying with you.  Its just under new management. Owner is Italian.

Go on to Travel Republic you do not say you have got a Tunisian boyfriend you just book it I will book mine all the time and never had any trouble and they are very reasonable as well that you can book just hotel I booked my flights separate I find it cheaper doing it that way I hope this helps you if you want any more advice I am only too happy to help you we have stayed in many hotels no problems xxx

HEY i need to ask you !

@Firas ezaeaze

You have posted on an old (2015) inactive thread.