How can I find her.?

Hello.! I would like some help please. I fell in love with a lady in Ghana back in December last year. We have talked and talked about many things, the main subject being for her to come to U.K. so as we can get married.,
but she has suddenly disappeared. I cannot reach her on Skype, nor by her Mobile Phone. How can I find her.? She would never reveal her home address, because she says, she is living in the campus of the Training Hospital where she is finishing her education and will become a Nurse / Midwife. The Hospital is called The K.A.T.H. Hospital / Komfu-ankye Teaching Training School. Help and guidance required. can any body help me, please. Regards Tony White.

Do u ve her pictures

Hi i hope you have been able to find this woman,if not then please be careful coz it may be a scam,yes even a man can use a lady's picture to do some of these things sometimes without the lady's knowledge.Please thread cautiously if you still want to find her. The nursing training school exist but is big one and the hospital too is big so it wouldn't be easy to find someone but is not impossible,if you have her full name or other information about her please they have some pages on facebook  look for the credible one and put her information there, someone might be able to help.