How to make friends in Guangzhou

Hi,

I am from California and coming to Guangzhou next weekend. Would like to meet someone to hang out with who could speak English.

Please feel free to email me at

Thanks,
Maddy

Hi,
My name is Soukaina, from Morocco and a student in France, I'm doing my internship in Guangzhou for 3 months with 3 french friends , we'll be happy to meet u once u're here in Guangzhou.Here's my gmail adress

Hope to see u soon
Soukaina

Sorry it's my first time in Guangzhou too ! :)

Hello Soukaina,

Glad to see your reply. I am arriving Guangzhou tonight...staying by Hotel Garden area for this week until I explore the city. Are you familiar with this area?

I didn't see you email but can send you my number in your email for better communication.

Talk to you soon,
Maddy

Hey !
R u in GZ now ? I'm in town since 1 week :) Looking to meet new ppl. My number is xxx ! Fell free to add me on whatsapp :)
Max

Hi.. I'm Nik from Malaysia,
I'm going to Guangzhou in Nov for a business trip. Looking for someone who familiar with Yue Xiu District, Zhan Xi Road to be exact. Feel free to contact me at:

Cheers!

Hey all,

My name is Lucas I am from New Zealand and I am heading to Foshan to live for 4 months.

Would love to meet up with any other expats or locals while I am in China.

Look forward to catching up,

Lucas.

Hi mate, when will you come to Guangzhou? Maybe we can catch up.

Hi there,

I am coming next week.
Yeah would be awesome to catch up.

Hope you enjoyed your time in New Zealand!

I am already back to Guangzhou. It is too cold to stay in Auckland in winter...especially without the car.

Hi, my name is Dr. Richmond Owusu. I would be traveling to Guangzhou in April, 2014 for a dental show. I am interested in making new friends from Guangzhou since this is going to be my first time traveling to China. I want to make friends who will be willing to show me around and become true friends for life after my trip to Guangzhou. I speak English and willing to meet people who can speak little or good english. My email address is richow167[at]yahoo.com
I can't wait to come to China because i've heard alot about it. Send me emails if interested in making a new friend. women and men are all welcome. Have a great day.

Hi All,

I am Vimal from Dubai. I will be visiting gz by jan 5 and will be staying for 12 days in yuxei area near Taojin subway station.

Anyone out there for a cheers!!!

My qq: xxx, ping me.

@GHIEB: :D Add me in qq if you are using..

join in some event might be a easy amd efficient way . I like hiking with some accompany even I don't know exactly who they are , but for sure in an organized event .

Good Evening. My name is Richard from Ireland. There are some good bars around; The Paddy Field, McCawleys, and Hooley's The latter two in Tian He. Six Nations rugby is on at present. It might interest some as a focal point, but it would be nice to meet up even if no interest in rugby.

Hi my name is jasmine recently i stay and stuy in beijing.Am a Tanzanian 21 of age want to make some friends who could come to beijing without thinking of accomodations  cause i am here same would apply to me when i come to guangzhuo ..girls only

welcome to Guangzhou , it is a international city , keep active and you will not be alone .

Hi everyone!  I am daniel! I am from Switzerland! nice to meet you all! I work in Tianhe and I will be around until june!
Do you know some good bars?

it is actually not hard to meet any one in guangzhou. All of them are friendly only a minor of them are not. Just go down to the club or any hang out place and be brave enough to approach. I had been here for more than 7 years. And I do that alot

Did you find those good bars? My first friday night here. Don't know where to go.

I'm a Nigeria I need a friend from guangzhou

hi..would like to get some info bout ur place for the business..ut we chat id pls

Mariam in GUngzhou,**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Will be working in Guangzhou in Nov & Dec . Can anyone recommend places to eat and Socialize. :top:

Good advice. Cheers. X

Hello I'm from fiji

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the Guangzhou business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

if you can not find yet tell me please

I am phd students at Guangzhou and want to make friends. what solution do you suggest?

A useful social media site for Guangzhou is gzstuff.com. Here you will find many interest groups for expats and locals.  Has a live chat facility.

Rebel Rebel is a British owned cafe/bar with live music and a local meeting point for expats and locals.  42 Tiyu E Rd, TianHe ZhongXin, Tianhe Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510600   020-8520-1579

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Not a dating website

Hi I'm from malaysia

Hi there,

I am moving to Foshan, Shunde next month. I am looking forward to meeting new people there.

Drop me a message if you want to. I am interested in hearing what life is like in China. :)

Gabe

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Dating = ban

I would recommend checking out gzstuff.com
This is a social media site for expats and locals. There are many groups for varying interests and activities and news of events happening in the city. Also private and business ads and a chat function.

I am phd student in guangzhou and want to make friend since last year

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello! Are you still in Guangzhou?

Yes

Hi Rubby,
Where are you in Guangzhou?
I also plan to Guangzhou to live and work.
There have any opportunity?
Pls share with me.
I am also Vietnamese.
I have stayed in Guangzhou to 2018 Jan 1st.
Now I am working in HCM, a assistant for Korean boss - IT software company.
I hope I can find job in Guangzhou.
I can communicate by English. Vietnamese and Korean.
Thanks & Hope your replying.
Best Regards.

i am in guangzhou and phd student in computer