Hey there :)

Hey y'all, I'm Toms from Latvia, on a long term hitchhiking mission, stopping for four months in Paris!
Pleased to meet you :)

Hey! And welcome to Paris! You got to know Paris better since your last message? I hope so!

Yes paris is great! I miss my home but it's ok for now. What brings you to paris? My name is Matt by the way.

I bet you do it must be hard. Well, i'm not an expat, I was born here and grew up here. I did travel a lot so I got use to hang out with people from all over the world. I'm fluent in english and I just love talk in english. I'm half congolese and my mom is from Belgium. I learn Finnish and a bit of russian, so I think it's pretty obvious that I love foreign languages :) I'm Sam btw.
Nice to meet you guys! About you ?

Oh very nice. I'm from Canada and learning French now here. Since I've lived here I have been travelling a lot also.
That's awesome you like so many languages. I really like languages too and want to learn more after I've mastered French. French is a very difficult language though.

Hello! I hv found french is complicated language to learn but don't give up! I'm living at St. Denis. Paris. U?