Apartment rent/Location d'appartement

Hi, I'm thinking to go for 2-3 month in Cancun. I'm wondering if somebody knows about a possibility to rent a long period renting apartment for just 2-3 month offering some extra price (20-30%). Does somebody did this kind of thing? Thanks.

Hello SPQR  :cheers:

Kindly note that your thread is now on the anglophone version of the site so as to help you get better interactions.

Also I suggest you to check out our Flats for rent in Cancun section and place an advert over there to know the market price of rentals for the duration you are seeking.

Regards
Kenjee

I rent a room in Playa del Carmen down town, my condo is a nice penthouse 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all furnished, I have my own roofgarden with hot tube, solarium, swimming pool, building if located 3 blocks from the ocean and 2 from the famous 5th ave.

Hello manitoumtl

Could you please place an advert in our Housing in Cancun section so as to better spread the word?

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, I live in Montreal and travel to Cancun for the winter months. I own a one bedroom house downtown and are looking for a reliable person to rent it out.  For more info you can write to [email protected]
I will be going back end of april. How long do you plan to be in Cancun. regards Leticia

Check - airbnb.ca/ My friend uses the WEB-site for many years. It works.

Bonjour,
Do you still a bedroom to rent?
Lisa

Lisasima wrote:

Bonjour,
Do you still a bedroom to rent?
Lisa

This thread is over 2 years old now. Try checking for accommodation in the housing section at the top of this page.

Thanks