About fiancee visa in Norway

Congratulations,,,, that means it takes 11 months from day of applying

Congratulations,,,, that means it takes 11 months from day of applying

congratulations :)

hi, ppl!

i am in norway on vacations, visiting my parents and my fiancée, but my fiancée wants apply the fiancée visa, cuz we are planned to marry in august, as far that i am in norway, is it able to me wait the visa here? or do i have to leave the country?

Wow congrats!

Hi..
I am maricris..
I just want to ask if you can send me the list of requirements for applying visa to norway? Me and my fiancé are planning to apply.. But i dont know where to start..
Sorry for disturbance ..
Cris

I hope
someone will help me here ... For the list of requirements for fiancé visa...  :thanks:

Me and my fiancé are in a year relationship... But how about the engagement ring? Is it belong to a requirements also? Please help me.. I feel bubble head 😞

You can check here the requirements and supporting documents needed on the website of Norway embassy in the Philippines

Norwegian Embassy Philippines

Make sure to read thoroughly as every detail counts to have a successful application.

Hi maynara you may want to check out this other thread on Expat.com that has discussed your current inquiry

Fiance and family migration questions

An engagement ring is really not required, I have one but I actually think I wasnt wearing it when I went into the interview thingy since I always forget to put it back on after a shower. They just want to know that you are engaged with intention to get married.

Hei my permit has been granted!thanks to everyone, have faith indeed time wil come,
God never takes u this long to leave you, indeed he wil do it!!we keep praying!!i have waited for about 10 months and over two weeks,

A lot of congratulations!!!
Wish everyone a good luck :)

congratulations my dear,,,,soo happy for you

Congrats Annie! Happy for you..

Hi everyone! I had been granted of fiancee permit today.. It takes almost 11th month of waiting.. Applied on March 16, 2014 and approved February 14, 2015.. For those who are still waiting, keep hoping, be patient and stay positive..

Congraaats finally!!so so happy for you!!!

Thanks Annie! By the way when are you planning to go to Norway?

God wishes on thursday my dear i wil go!!!
How about you??

How about you???

Congratulations Dj08,,i hope they have given out the visas for all march applicants,, so April n may applicants are next,,,,

congratulations girls.! :) happy for u

i guess the 9 month waiting period is 11 months in reality... every year, its getting longer and longer for the waiting period :(

Congrats!!!  Im very happy for you :)

Hi everyone,
I have received an e mail from UDI says they have  received my application for a residence permit, and they gave me a DUF number, and they say they estimate that i will receive their decision in my case 15 months after i submitted my documents to the Embassy. And i have submitted my application last September (5 months ago) and the Embassy didnt call me for an interview, so should i call the UDI or the Embassy?

Am happy for those that have been granted visa permits. ..Annie and Dj08 congratulations! !
I have now waited 10months 6days when udi got my application, I hope I hear the good news soon too before the eleventh month. ..
Am praying for all of us, soon we will be rejoicing too. .
All the best to us. .

Hi everyone.. Just want to asked if anyone has any idea if using our fiance permit, are we allowed to travel to other schengen countries withing the 6months of the visa? Because we are thinking of a destination wedding.. Just want to know if its possible for me to travel outside Norway..

Hi.
DJ08
Yes we are allowed to travel in any shengen countries with our shengen visa. Fiance is one of those.but If you had plan to get married in other country(still inside aurope) you need to get married a month b4 the visa expire so you still have time to apply to UDI for family renufecation and have the result b4 the expery date or the fiancy need to go home.
Note: THAts as far as I know.

DI tried it though. My f.visa will expire march 23.2015. My husband and I got married Jan.27.015 in Spain. We come back here in Norway Feb 4.015 now I'm just waiting for the paper from UDI and then report to polity to have new ressidince card. I hope I will have it soon. ;)
I hope this help.
Good luck..

Thanks for the info sweetlhynz.. Then we can start finalizing the wedding.. God bless..

Hi, so may mga friends kna ba d2 sa norway? :) btw i live in holmestrand dumating lng kmi d2 ng anak ko last month wala pang kakilala kya bored.. :(    may fb ka? Thanks

I actually have my bestfriend in Norway and we are staying in the same area.. We are in Lillestrøm.. Are you near in Oslo?

love143 wrote:

Hi, so may mga friends kna ba d2 sa norway? :) btw i live in holmestrand dumating lng kmi d2 ng anak ko last month wala pang kakilala kya bored.. :(    may fb ka? Thanks

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you

I got my visa friends,wish you all the best

Wow!!! Congratulations a lot!!!

Wish everyone to get a good news soon :)

Congratulations @Racheluganda!
Goodluck to us who are still waiting, let's pray we get our Visa soon.

tam24 wrote:

Congratulations @Racheluganda!
Goodluck to us who are still waiting, let's pray we get our Visa soon.

Thanks friends,14 months of waiting haven't been been easy,I pra you get yours soon

Congrats Rachel!  :)

Hi Tam24, did you applied for fiancee visa as well? I applied Feb 18, 2015, so far I haven't got any email from Phil embassy that they forwaded my papers to UDI Norway. Waiting for next week if I will be lucky enough to get my result after 3 weeks like some filipina I spoken with.  :)

Hi Anne yes I applied fiance permit Sept. 26, 2014 and I'm receiving monthly email from UDI that my application is still  waiting to be processed. Hope we get ours soon.

Hi everyone! just want to asked if how many days we will receive the residence card? Does the residence card is included on the requirement for marriage?

Dj08 wrote:

Hi everyone! just want to asked if how many days we will receive the residence card? Does the residence card is included on the requirement for marriage?

I got my temporary residence card almost 2weaks since the day i report to piliti a weak i come here.
=> Its not one of the requirement  for marriage.

Thanks a lot sweetlhynz for sharing your experience.. God bless you..