Anton

I want to know the easuest way to go and work in italy.
Thanks

sirAnton wrote:

I want to know the easuest way to go and work in italy.
Thanks

Go to the forum category list right hand side of this page and then click on a topic and read through the posts there for information. Contact your nearest Italian Embassy for visa information. Their website will have this information too.

You will first need to find out if you qualify for a visa and FYI, there is never any easy way to get into any country these days.

Cost of living there will be more expensive than Philippines. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Its very informative.
Thank you sir.

Can i apply for tourist visa in italy and then finding job at same time when i arrive at the country?
Is there a greater chance of finding job for that span of time?

Can i apply for tourist visa in italy and then finding job at same time when i arrive at the country?
Is there a greater chance of finding job for that span of time?

No

You may try, but you'll have to compete with Italians since inemployment rate is high now, and also with people from poor euro countries like Lithuania/Latvia who have work permit by default. In your case, you have to find someone who will agree to give a job and then make all the papers needed for work permit, then you'll have to return back to your country and apply for a visa there with these papers. Or you can try to overstay your tourist visa to become an illegal immigrant, but I highly doubt that you'll find any work this way without connections.