Need Arabic language class Jeddah

I am looking for an Arabic teacher preferably a local that speaks the dialect of Jeddah or for a place where I can take classes on the weekend. Can someone advise me ?

My advice is that the pest way is to live with friends who knows arabic and english , this will be the fastest way

I send you message in private

I can give you arabic classes if u need

i can practice with you arabic if you like

I know a teacher if you want

I have my arabic-english dictionary...if want u can borrow or buy it for me...

I'm also looking for same thing ? Is there any registered institute in Jeddah who offers Arabic language classes in evening time?

Pls goto islamiconlineuniversity.com . They have paid as well as free online courses which you can do according to your preference

Thank you ; ) I am really enthusiastic and eager to learn your language, I just need to find someone to get started !!!!

hope u good luck , in case u need advice , we will be here for u any time

Regular classes can not be you need  afternoon classes per hour at your place

hi
como vato
i can help you with that and mybe u can help me learn some french
i born in saudi
am a mechanical engineering student

Hi, I'm from Egypt. I can teach you arabic in exchange you teach me french. I live in Yanbu but I can come to Jeddah in week-ends.

regards,

Ahmed

@ Mademoiselle > It would be best if you can post your search in the Language classes in Jeddah section as well, it might help your ad to get across more effectively. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

[Moderated :  :offtopic:  + Write only in English ]

may be late response, but i we can do a language exchange.  Arabic for French.  if you are interested then send me a response.

Hello,

It is nice to meet a French in Jeddah, I would like also to speak french, I can teach you Arabic it is my mother tongue and I have been in KSA since 1994.

Regards,

Asim

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

I can teach Arabic in exchange for French

Hello,

I can teach you Arabic, I used to teach Arabic for Nonnative Arabic Students; my previous students from France, Korea and others.

I do have a ready curriculum soft-copy & hard-copy.

Please respond if interested.
Asim

Hello all

Whether you are proposing or seeking classes, please drop your advert in the related field : Jeddah classes classifieds

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hii
If you are  still  looking for  anyone  to help you  & teaching  u. Arabic  language 
I can help you  on this 
For  free
My 1st. Language  is Arabic   :)

If you live jn Jeddah and want quality Arabic courses from qualified native Saudis, you should try the university.

They have a section only for men or women so you can be more relaxed studying asking and making a complete hash of things as you learn.

Language is about immersion and what better way to immerse yourself than at King Abdulaziz University?

I heard the classes at king Abdul Aziz are only in the morning

Hello all

For all those seeking or offering Language Classes, please drop an advert in the appropriate field of the site :

> Language classes in Jeddah

Little Reminder :

Promotion of services not allowed on the forum as well as sharing of contact infos.

Regards
Kenjee

If you need  any help  in Arabic language. . I can help you 
For free
I'm Egyptian  female  & living  also in jeddah
This well be easy to me

Can you please share your choice / experience with us? I would like to get Arabic course, too.

Check out jeddah cultural center near Turkish Consulate for classes. They offer them a few times a year