Reasonably priced safe furnished apartment

HI Guys,

We are coming to Nairobi in Marh for a vacation, does anybody know of a reasonably priced safe furnished apartment that charge daily, because we will be travelling in and out of Nairobi.

Nala

Hey pls check our website for our homestay details dahlesplace.com

Hi Nala,

Your topic has been introduced as a new thread on the Nairobi forum for better visibility.

You may have a look at the Nairobi classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi - I've just stayed at The Gables - I found them very good. Located in Westlands, near all shopping and the organised everything I needed (including a very reasonably priced car and driver for the day). The housekeeper even played with my 6 year old boy when she came in to clean!

Gables prices are reasonable... i've got a colleague living there and actually i'm thinking about moving there too, nice gym and a pool area... even tought my actual apartment is in Blackrose Kilimani no far from The Gables and got a nice areas and is near to almost everything AND IS CHEAPER  than Gables...

There is a place... Dhanjay Appartments behind Valley Arcade.
Vincent looks after a flat and they rent rooms out on daily basis.
Vincent is a good cook and we had a feast for 4 people last night for 2000ksh. He bought the food and cooked it.

Hi I am going to Nairobi in early Feb . I am going to work near Ole-sereni hotel in Mombasa road.Looking for 2bhk fully furnished flat.Safe secure apartment.Near to my office.
Please help.

Hi Nala,
Yes.I got one-am a lady living in parklands Nairobi.-Two bedroom apartment furnished near hospitals,walking distance to excellent shopping malls like the westgate,Sarit Centre.The charge is 2500Ksh per nite with breakfast.Contact me on [email protected]/0721877125.

I'd try the Gables, I'm staying there now and they are in a good location.

What are the exact dates (arr/dep) how many days altogether and what is your budget? maybe we can help - cheers, Carmen

Hi,
I have furnished apartments , one and two bedroom in westlands area,near gables,off rhapta road.
Kindly contact me on [email protected] for more information.

There are many serviced apartments to look in Raphta Road area where The Gables is and some will charge daily, but Westlands is not a cheap area. A suggestion is Liza Apartments where I live, with a large gym (muscle and motion), spa and a good restaurant by the pool.

Most of the above mentioned options are good. [Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum]

Hi! I am moving Nairobi soon...can you tell me the rates on a monthly basis there..

Freddie-V8 wrote:

There are many serviced apartments to look in Raphta Road area where The Gables is and some will charge daily, but Westlands is not a cheap area. A suggestion is Liza Apartments where I live, with a large gym (muscle and motion), spa and a good restaurant by the pool.

you could try navila flats on the same road as the gables

hey ladies n gentlemen

I am looking for a furnished single room around parkland, west-land or Nairobi university.I am going to stay for two months. I am on internship in Micro-finance organization and my office around standard street. i need a furnished single room possibly near to my office-walking travel. I will be happy if some one going to help me. you can call and inform me. my number is 0735059022.

Hello, Do you know the monthly rates for a studio or 1BR at the Gables?
We are staying at the Baptist Mission house on St. Michael and have to move in a week. Thank you.

Hello, there is a three bedroom fully furnished apartment available in kilimani that goes for 150 dollars a day. you can email me at [email protected] i mail you the photos if you are intrested.

Eunia.

Hello Eunia -> Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

(Moderated)

[Moderated]

Hey All,

I'm moving to Nairobi in July 2013 as an advertising agency's Creative Head. Would like to know about peaceful residential areas in and around Bishops Garden where i can live. Also, the kind of rent I will have to shell out for a 1 bedroom furnished apartment/studio apartment with car park. I don't mind sharing a 2 bedroom apartment as well. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

cheers,
Kishore

Hello Krumbs,

Did you succeed in getting a place to stay in July?

Looking for a reasonably priced 2 bedroom furnished apartment between Aug 8 and 23.

Will be visiting Nairobi with family.

Hi David Mwangi,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2011 ;)

Can you please post an ad in the Housing in Nairobi section ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: no free advert pls]

thanks Christie. I managed to get one for this visit.

Despite the age of this thread;  There is little useful information here, without people posting what the prices actually are.  For example, there are several mentions of 'The Gables', but no mention of the prices. 

IMHO furnished apartments tend to be quite pricey.  Someone above has mentioned $150 per day, which is far from 'reasonable'.

I recommend that anyone looking for furnished accommodation to do an internet search and you will come up with a lot of options.  We used to stay in Arrow Centre Apartments on 5th Ngong Avenue, which at the time were reasonable spacious and comfortable one bed apartments......but that was about 10 years ago, so  have no idea of their current rates.

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hallo there,
I was wondering if you got a furnished aprtment near Olesereni?
We have 1 and 2 furnished apartment near Olereseni Hotel. If yoiur intersted I I can send you pictures. my email adres [email protected]

Hi,

I am in Nairobi now and looking for PG/service apartment in Westlands/Partlands or any area closeby. I would be staying for a duration of 3 months. Kindly contact me [email protected] if there is any availability. Thanks

[moderated: no ads please]

hi Bharathwaj > this is an old topic. For your accommodation search, you should please post in the housing in Nairobi section. Thank you.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi dear. would you be interested in a house share with one other Zimbabwean male student and beautiful cat. Its a three bedroom, two loos and a bath. Near supermarkets and nice neighbourhood. Its available in March and its 2500 per day

Regards

For more details in case your interested , here is my number [moderated: for your own security, please avoid posting your contact number on the forum please.]

Wangari

Hello everyone

I suggest that you post an ad for any offer or search for a shared  accommodation in the Shared accommodation in Nairobi section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed