New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello there, I am planning for my business visit in Zambia soon. I am into manufacturing business of all kind of ceramic products like wall and floor tiles and sanitary wares. Please give me your further contact details.

hello everyone
i was born in zimbabwe  and want to move to zambia in 2015. I'm tourism consultant and want to know where to start looking for a job. my email [email protected]

Hello,
My name is David Kaunda I worked for Zambia Revenue Authority. I have a good knowledge on custom procedures and its taxes.
I am currently based in Lusaka looking for employment.

[moderated: you should please avoid your contact details in the forum]

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

If you have any specific questions, you should please start your own topic with your questions on the Zambia forum.

Let's keep this thread on "Introduction of new members".

Thank you,
Christine

Hello everyone.
Im a Zambian currently living in Johannesburg, i want to relocate home if i get job in electrical industry i have qualifications and experience plz advice.
thanks

Hi
My name is haggai am a final year student at the copperbelt pursuing a bachelors degree in banking and finance am looking for an internship or employment

Hi, my name is Joseph and I am a professional software engineer looking for projects/assignments in Zambia. I build software for mobile, desktop and servers. I can be contacted on 0971582268.

am a 27 year old graduate from the university of zambia, B.s.C agricultural sciences- major (water and land management), i have worked on soil contamination by lead in kabwe district and produced maps in Arc GIS, am looking for employment permanent, part time or full time or on contract basis, other areas that am familiar with include irrigation systems design and management,soil and water analysis, plant analysis and general land management, am based in lusaka, my email address is [email protected] and my contact number is 0977318639, am interested in rural water and agricultural development programs.

Hi, my name is kangwa bwalya and am a heavy equipment repair technician.working for a contractor campany in mopani mufulira, and am seeking for employement outside mufulira or zambia

Hi, my name is Pride Tigere i am business management higher diploma holder with a UK board. I am a self motivated person, im driven by my passion to lead people and work as a team achieve our overal goal. I am a hard working person and very consistent everything that i do

Hi I m jennifer. 34 years. I m working in hotel in india. Nw I would like to move in lusaka in hotel line. So plz help me in finding job.

My name is Mwape Dyson (Mwape is my first name). I am 28 years old and I am currently unemployed, so job hunting has become a new hobby if I may say. Any help that any one can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks members!

hey My name is sipho, 21years of age.nationality Zambian studing  accounts.at the moment am not in school am looking for employment of any kind so I can raise money for school.if you have anything for me you can contact me on..+260979631777 or you can email me [email protected]

Am bachelors holder of Biology and chemistry in Education. My names are Moses Daka Ngulube currently looking for employment as lecturer at private colleges or as a teacher of both A -levels and international syallbus ,any help will be appreciated , +260953089188 or +260972346252 and my email is ;[email protected]

HI, my name is Máire from Ireland. I lived in Lusaka last year for 6 months as part of an internship for my college course. I worked at the YMCA's drop in centre for street children and absolutely loved it. I am in my final year, studying a BA in International Development and Food Policy. I will be graduating in May and it woud be my dream to get a job or and internship in this area oof work in Zambia. I have a keen interest in youth and adolescent development and human rights and justice.

hi all

My name is Shallon and am a young woman doing her 3rd year in electronic engineering at the University of Science and Technology in Zimbabwe. I am not an expat yet but I wish to be for my internship program starting in June this year. I am not sure if we supposed to describe ourselves here but am a fun person who likes discovering new useful and interesting things and interacting with different people.I am mostly interested in technological advances in the world and wish to get an internship in telecommunications or areas with controlled systems.

Hi everyone :) 

My name  is grace namwinga,am 24years old in possesion of a bachelors degree in social work obtained from the university of zambia. I just recently graduated and am seeking employment .if intrested email me at [email protected]

Hello,

I am sivachidambaram, from Chennai, INDIA, Working as an accounts manager 14 Years experience with Master of Commerce, i have worked in West Africa at Lagos around 2 Years, i would like to know more about zambia' s cost of living and etc.

You may add / reach me on :    [email protected] or   [email protected]    / Skype id:  siva.chidambaram34

Thanks.....

Hi everyone,

Please note that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

As there are a lot of posts on this thread where members are seeking for a job, i will advise them  to post in the appropriate section which is the Jobs in Zambia section please.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi all,

New to this forum and hope to receive value and give value through this forum.

Based in Kitwe, Zambia

Greetings to all.
I an a 57 well seasoned English expat, well travelled especially in Africa and middle east. Located in Livingstone but on assignment in Dar es salaam.
As a qualified QS and with wealth of experience in Construction, am interested in either a JV in construction company or assisting funders in developing projects within the region
Would be pleased to link in with like minded individuals

football and family are my key passions (not necessarily in that order !)
regards

Kevin

:) hello everyone my name is Florence Mulope currently pursuing a degree in Public Administration at the University in Zambia,i will be graduating in june this year and iam in dire need of an internship in order to get some work experience

:) hello everyone my name is Florence Mulope currently pursuing a degree in Public Administration at the University of Zambia,i will be graduating in june this year and iam in dire need of an internship in order to get some work experience

Hello,
I'm looking for art teachers or art enthusiasts who would be willing to do some art classes with a group of street children in Lusaka?
Any help or information would be much appreciated :)
Maire

[moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please register your company in our business direcotory ]

Very good thought

Hello everyone; In summary I'm an Electrical Engineer by profession and I have 3 years experience, currently I am seeking employment.

Hi,

I am Barry, from Guinea Conakry. I grow up France and the U.S.A. Worked in Guinea, Liberia and now Zambia since December. I am 38 and enjoy social life and sport. I work in Telecoms

Hi,I'm Ryan from lusaka zambia,I was born and raised right here in this beautiful country Zambia.I enjoy Art,sports,travelling and meeting new people.I'm 28 and I'm a travel and tourism expert.

Wen are u coming

Hola soy Alejandro de España Islas Canarias, me gustaría saber mas acerca de la vida,costes y trabajo en Zambia. Tengo una pequeña empresa y me gustaría tener mas información. Gracias y saludos

12hector wrote:

Hola soy Alejandro de España Islas Canarias, me gustaría saber mas acerca de la vida,costes y trabajo en Zambia. Tengo una pequeña empresa y me gustaría tener mas información. Gracias y saludos

Welcome to the forum

The forum language is English so please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hi all,

My name is Kumbi Shaninga am a professional bricklayer with eight years experience. Currently living in my home country Zimbabwe I want to relocate to Zambia solely to work an learn in construction industry.

Hello Kumby,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to create your CV on the page Bricklayer job offers in Zambia so that employers can contact you.

I would advice you to browse the different topics of discussions available on the forum like Working in Zambia, Information on visas in Zambia and Cost of living in Zambia so that you can gather some useful information.

Best of luck.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

hello everyone,

I am M. Balasubramanyam from India and would be moving to Zambia in a couple of Months, I would be staying at Lusaka and had already got some valuable information from the members of this wonderful group. I really appreciate all the expats for sharing their valuable information.

God Bless

M. Balasubramanyam

My name is Tinei and l am staying in Zimbabwe. l am a technician with a National Diploma in Survey and Geomatics and a National Diploma in Industrial Metallurgy and would like to look for employment in Zambia in the following fields, construction,mining,foundry and any other metal processing industry.

Hello tinemunyavhi,

This thread is not for job seeking, but for new members to introduce themselves.

If you are looking for a job, please drop an ad in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Zambia section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

I am Ntasuwila Chisunka currently live in Lusaka Zambia, graduated from Kampala International University attained a Bachelors degree in Mass Communication (Journalism) looking for employment in Lusaka either in TV or Radio production.                                                Thank you                                                            [email protected]

Closed