Job accomodation

hi
anybody i am new i want move netherland  i need some info  some job some  accomodation  how much rent with Shared flat

kamernet.nl and marktplaats.nl for finding accommodation. Usually the rent price depends on the area you choose to live in. In amsterdam its a little expensive as compared to the rest of nl. You can find furnished rooms starting from to 250 upto 500 euros per month. For the rooms you have to look for "kamers te huur" section. Now as for the jobs, it will totally depend on the skills and qualification you have. If you are highly qualified then it wont be a problem for you but if you are looking for part time unskilled jobs then it will be a little difficult for you. In winter there no part time jobs. But in summer you can get plenty of them. You can try marktplaats for the jobs also. If you want any further information then dont hesitate to ask me. Wishing you best of luck

farooqkhan1 wrote:

kamernet.nl and marktplaats.nl for finding accommodation. Usually the rent price depends on the area you choose to live in. In amsterdam its a little expensive as compared to the rest of nl. You can find furnished rooms starting from to 250 upto 500 euros per month. For the rooms you have to look for "kamers te huur" section. Now as for the jobs, it will totally depend on the skills and qualification you have. If you are highly qualified then it wont be a problem for you but if you are looking for part time unskilled jobs then it will be a little difficult for you. In winter there no part time jobs. But in summer you can get plenty of them. You can try marktplaats for the jobs also. If you want any further information then dont hesitate to ask me. Wishing you best of luck

hi
ok thk u say me amsterdam is    expensive , which city is Cheap  accommodation. and which  city is find good job i want live forever nl  and how much pay per hur i have skills housekeeping babysitting  homemade  Cleaning  next month i buy mob if u dont miend give me ur mob num we will talk whatapp ,what have job   marktplaats. thk

hi,
when r u cmng to Netherland?

hi
i will come in 08.2015 or 09.2015 i want job when i come there please u help me job accomodation

Hello aney12,

For your accommodation and job search, I suggest that you post respective ads in the Jobs in Netherlands and Housing in Netherlands section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

hi how are u where u live now