No driving today

Due the weather conditions its forbidden to drive.
It means that the public life is shut down. Or not?

Can you work today or do you have a extra day off?
What will you do?

I heard many problems about the  water pipelines. Some has electricity problems too.

It seems that Jordan is not prepared for these kind of problems. Something that I don't understand.

Primadona,water Pipes are problems everywhere ...but Work,we do have work today Our working Hour only changed,to 11 am
and yes ! No driving tonight unless you have some very important things to do,
hows you ?
enjoying the snows ?

No snow up north where we are, until this last storm.. and then it melted in just a couple of hours.  :)

Yes mostly in the north of Jordan out of Ajloun was no snow like in Amman or in the south of Jordan....

Sorry, but what have the last two posts to do with the original subject?

Primadonna asked what people would do on that day where there was heavy snowfall and a driving ban.  I commented that we did not have that heavy snowfall even though we were still basically stuck at home due to it being south of us.  She discussed Jordan being ill-prepared to deal with snow.  I mentioned our lack of snow until this past storm.  OP=snow on that day, me=snow on that day and more recently since time had passed.  Mohdq2002 was agreeing with me about the lack of snow in the north.  I fail to see how this is a difficult thread of discussion to follow to where you would say we were off-topic?

vintageviolet wrote:

No snow up north where we are, until this last storm.. and then it melted in just a couple of hours.  :)

I can't see any relation to the main topic here..

Hi everybody,

This topic is about weather conditions and about driving in these conditions as well. ;)
Therefore, the post of vintageviolet and mohdq2002 are not off topic, do not worry.

Have a nice day everyone

Priscilla  :cheers:

weather.com