New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi all,

Chris from Australia.
I am looking to start a small business in Sri Lanka sometime next year.
I came across this site and thought it may well be a significant knowledge base.
I look forward to any advice, opinions, comments.
Thanks
Chris

Sunsetcoast wrote:

Hi all,

Chris from Australia.
I am looking to start a small business in Sri Lanka sometime next year.
I came across this site and thought it may well be a significant knowledge base.
I look forward to any advice, opinions, comments.
Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris
Welcome to Expat.blog.
Hope you will meet a lot of friends who can give you information.
All the best!

I am Nathan working as Research Officer at NHRDC, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Skill Development in Sri Lanka. On my part time I am doing class for A/L students in Negambo aand Chilow  for Tamil students.

Hi
My fiance and I are planning to move to SL this year and we want to know more about the expat community in Colombo.

Elsa

elzabr wrote:

Hi
My fiance and I are planning to move to SL this year and we want to know more about the expat community in Colombo.

Elsa

Hi Elsa welcome to Expat.com and welcome to Sri Lanka.
Hope you will find a lot of expats living in Sri Lanka!
All the best!
Mal

Nathan1982 wrote:

I am Nathan working as Research Officer at NHRDC, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Skill Development in Sri Lanka. On my part time I am doing class for A/L students in Negambo aand Chilow  for Tamil students.

Hi Nathan welcome to Expat.com!
All the best!
Mal

We can help you
What type of business you are looking for ?

Hi.
I am Japanese and I am a resident of Sri Lanka.
I do tourism in the office and I also am looking for regular job of  translation from English to Japanese.
I  have a lot of experiences to make several official translating documents.
If you can help me to find translating job, let me know.

Thank you

Hello Misaki777,

I would suggest you to post an advert on the page Jobs in Sri Lanka so that it is more visible for other members to see. Kindly note that the discussion above is for new members to introduce themselves in Sri Lanka.

Thank you
Yuveshen

hi everyone,my name is theekshana i am so excied to join you all..fingers crossed

Hi! my name is Russel, i'm coming to visit SL so many times. Maybe once will open some business here, but not now - now just relax!)
Peace & love to all!

Hello all,

I'm "JB"" from Switzerland arriving from Nairobi and in Colombo since two months only.
Looking forward to meet people and for activities for our kids.

Thanks in advance,
jb

Hello everybody!

I'm Laura from Spain, I'm living in Ahungalla around one week. I'm with my husband who is working here and we are looking foward to enjoy Sri Lanka and meet a lot of people during nearly 2 years or maybe more  :) ...

All the best!!!  :cheers:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462038

Thanks!

Closed