Voluntary work opportunities

Hi All

I'd like to know of anyone is aware of voluntary work opportunities in Kuwait, such as helping people in need? I'm looking for more to do in my spare time.

Thanks

So am I. I written to a few places. And no replies.. :/

There are many places in Kuwait but these are the ones I know, and hope will be much of a help to your free time:

Kuwait Scientific Center - 1848888 - personal presence prefered

ATAHUB - 9995 5897 atahub.org/contact.php

Bayt Abdullah Children's Hospice (BACCH) - 22 76 90 00 - bacch.org/contact/

The K'S PATH Animal Shelter  - 67001622 - kspath.org/wordpress/about/contact/

Al Kharafi Activity Kids Center - 25396278/9 - kharafi-akc.org.kw/en/contact-us/

Kuwait Dive Team - 24827730 - 24827737

Yes u can help animals if u want here, I need extra hand for the rescued animals of Kuwiat

Any special needs school here in Kuwait would be thrilled to have volunteers they could count on. Start with the schools that work with the most severe and work your way upward. (Ideal Education (Sharq), Hope School (Sharq), Khalifa School (Salmiya), Al Resala Academy (Maboula), Dasman Special Needs (Dasma), Conductive Education School (Farwaniya), etc.  If you can't find a taker, come to Manarat School in Salmiya (Block 2 - behind American University of Kuwait) and we will gladly put you to work. Our learning difficulties kids are very high but there are a few who could use a "pal" around the place!

Hi,
I'm interested also. Can I come to Maranat?

for anyone who wish to help with my rescued animals plz inbox me. i have many pets here n i need hand even if to visit and to walk to those who is sick.

happyfamily wrote:

i need more information about kuwait

Then read through the posts in this section of the forum. Also a Google search will help you too.

happyfamily wrote:

let's meet and get to know each other

FYI.

This forum is not a dating or a matrimonial site.

The topic of this thread is "voluntary work opportunities" so you are are way off topic with your posts.

Also, please put all your comments in ONE post as opposed to writing line by line, this is not a chat-window

Yeah thats nice and i will be willing to volunteer