Mosquito/Insect Nets

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy mosquito nets to hang over the beds. My family and I are new in KL and are getting bitten to death. We are taking precautions to avoid getting bitten but there's always that 1 or 2 modquitoes that make it into the house.
Thanks

I have seen them in Ikea - they deliver for a fee. But you will have to drill to attach them so dont lose your deposit and ask before you drill.

Some tips.
Close windows and outside doors when it gets to dusk (you can open them again later)
Buy a water-based mozzie spray -  Shieldtox RM10 (large green can) works  best
Buy an electric tennis bat (RM20) so you can have some revenge too
When you spray you dont need a lot and ceiling fans with distribute it
Before retiring, spray inside bedroom and close the door (windows are shut already)
Leave for about 5 mins to work
Spray living room if you are home after dusk
The critters die by inhaling the stuff - but luckily humans dont
Keep a can by the bed for night attacks for a quick top up
Spray the living area again before bed so you will probably get stragglers
Mozzies love bathrooms and kitchens,so hunt them down there too

Precautions
Check if there is standing water anywhere
Put up net curtains over open windows and doors
Only ever rent in a condo etc. that has communal spraying every 2 weeks
Dont live in Selangor (high rates of Dengue)
Use repellent if you are outside (there are wrist/ankle band for kids and adults)

I bought two at IKEA but thats been a while. My ceiling had a convenient spot to hang the net from and its worked fine.

The second one, I made a sliding door frame from free bamboo poles and attached the netting to that, then hung the door on  the curtain frame  that covers the glass sliding patio door. This way the glass door can left opened and insects cant enter. It doubles as an air filter in that doorway  and I wash it down every few months.

Ok.....and that said....I can add that IKEA sells (or did sell) the complete bed kit. I think they cost RM28 at the time. But any fabric shop, like Komdar at Mid Valley, sells materials perfect for these purposes and you can sew together any shape or size or color or pattern you like. I have found all sorts of uses for it.

If there was any confusion about my previous post, what I made was a sliding screen door, the same as american style sliding patio doors that one can easily google and see.

Did you solve your problem?

Hi. Yes, thank you. I got shieldtox and i spray all the rooms, shut the door & turn the fans on. That seems to work. Thank you for the recommendation. I have ordered some Lifesystem nets from UK to hang over the beds. They work very well. We've always used one on holidays.
Thanks again

Same problem in Indonesia.
I spray the rooms with insect killer before we go out, no sign of anything for a couple of days after a spray, but we keep bedroom doors closed all the time.

Oh, and i got a few mosquito traps too (electrical ones). They're great, they've caught quite a few already...