Info please airbnb

Hi, just about to use this website to book an apartment for 3 wks. Has anyone used them and can confirm they are ok
Regards Peta

Be careful.

Do read what's being said:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=airbn … irbnb+scam

I have read all the info and sent and received messages from the owner - now just got to send the money ! All looks ok

They are brilliant used them many times really nice company

Book it all through the website and you will be covered if anything goes wrong

Thank you

your welcome in morocco if you need any help in agadir i will help you i am simo from agadir

phoenixinuk wrote:

I have read all the info and sent and received messages from the owner - now just got to send the money ! All looks ok

There is a number of scams that has been reported on that site unfortunately, just like on this site. I hope you've done your research and are sure it's completely legitimate before you make any payments. It's easy to pay money, hard to get it back. Take the same approach throughout your visit in the country. A lot of people will be out trying to exploit you, as you've already experienced from this site by receiving un-wanted messages & offers of 'help'.

One apartment  I got off them was too far out they refunded  me straight away

Hello,
As a member of airbnb for 14 months, I have used them to book accommodation,and even advertise my own holiday home.
The texts/email confirmations are fast and furious,protecting both client and owner,highly recommended,enjoy.

Been using airbnb several times and it worked flawlessly everetime.

Thanks everyone I have now booked - thru airbnb website and hope all goes well for my next visit
Regards Peta