Search a pen friend in New York City.

Hello , My name is Fiona I'm a franch art student and I would found a pen friend in New York city to practise my english.
Moreover I will go to New York this summer (2015) so I hope find someone who  could share his culture . :)

Hello Fiona and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the anglophone version of the New York Forum

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Bonjour Fiona,
Tu as fait une faute d'orthographe (franch=French)...
Je suis aux US depuis 20 ans et j'en ai assez de la solitude ici et des gens faux en Californie...mais tu vas a NYC, c'est mieux la qualité des gens car ils sont tous européens ou d'ailleurs...fais attention a ton verre quand tu sors ou rencontre des inconnus car ils mettent des pilules pour endormir dans le verre et violer etc!! Ça m'est arrive a New York il y a 3 ans....!!!:(
Bonne chance,
Nathalie

I like penpals. Would you like to know about my culture?

Hello am Grace from cameroon and joined tbis blog last month so lonely and i get to meet very few people. Am looking for penfriends  here. Waiting to hear from you

hi,I am Immie from Uganda and I would like to make friends from allover the world.
I love to know more about other cultures and will let you know about mine too.
Cant wait to chat with you.Cheers
Regards

Hi to all.

I am flying to NY this month and would be grateful if someone guided me to a cheap hotel there. Thanks

Hi! Grace how are you?l am Alice from Africa l would like to be your friend.

Hi lmmie l am Alice from Africa let's be friends