Looking for a Kenyan, easy job.

Hello Kenyans!

My company is looking to expand to Kenya, however thanks to a rather draconian piece of regulation companies without a resident director are unable to open bank accounts in Kenya.

We are looking for a Kenyan who can become a director of a subsidiary company that will deal with operations in Kenya. Obviously very little will be required of you, and you will need no real involvement.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested, the pay would be negotiable but we would cover all costs. It would be a small one off payment.

My wife is a Kenyan citizen and I could ask her.  However, I don't think that a small one off payment is a very generous offer, particularly considering that this is an ongoing position and if (for example) the subsidiary does well.  I don't know of any company director that would settle for these terms.  As a Kenyan citizen is an essential part of your operation, I would have thought this strengthens the argument for ongoing payment. 

My Wife would certainly expect an ongoing payment for this, which should be negotiable.  I would also need to know whether there would be any legal implications in terms of taxation for example.

I would need more information about the company and its proposed operation in Kenya.

The only real ongoing part is having your name as a director, there would be no real role that you would have to fulfil - unless of course you were wanting to take on a role such as providing local support.

Hello my name is Anne.i am a kenyan and i am interested in the position.i aree to all the terms you have set out.i'll send you an e-mail from my e-mail address so we can communicate further.

Hello,
My name is Maureen. I am a Kenyan and i'm interested and i can as well register for you the Company as this is what is deal with everyday.
I agree to the one of payment plan.

"The only real ongoing part is having your name as a director"

I understand that, but I assume that without this person, the subsidiary would not be able to operate and as it is ongoing, there should be some sort of ongoing payment.  I understand that the role of Director does carry with it some legal roles and responsibilities too, under The Companies Act (rev 2009). 

I am serious though - My Wife is honest, and very well connected - she is currently ladies vice captain of our local golf club, which is frequented by local business leaders.  We have registered a company in Kenya, so are aware of the process involved.   

I have not discussed this with her, as I have no knowledge of your company sphere of operation, or details of your offer for this position.  I would need details.

Hello,  I will be interested to know what your company is all about please email me
at [email protected] . Finding reputable people to share company with you should
tread carefully we have our share of conmen in Nairobi so don't fall into their snare.

Eunia.

Very good point Eunia.

Am Ready
My email
[email protected]

I would be interested if you like I can send you my resume

I would be interested but first I would like to know the nature of business you will be transacting. I already have registered limited companies (two) and being a director in another one should not be a problem.

Sir I have already sent you an email. What you need is a reliable individual or honest company (very rare to find here)  and who have experienced all the pitfalls. I have worked in various businesses especially banking, hotel and tourism industries in Kenya and am wise to all the requirements of the Government of Kenya being an ex cop and currently member of the International Police Association (Kenya Chapter) and the Rotray Club of Nairobi. My resume will speak for itself. Try me or us and you won't be disappointed. Additionally if you engage me or my company we will put all of our resources and connections at your disposal including acess to wifi and secretarial services.
Best of luck

Am Patricia and am looking for a job I would love to get that opportunity  hope to here from you soon my email address is pat. Wanjiku. [email protected]

@ wdunne > I advise you to post your job offer in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/kenya/ as the forum is not the appropriate place.

--------------------
To all those looking for a job > I will advise you to post an ad in the jobs section please, however make sure to choose the category that suits you the best.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed