Boxing one on one lessons or small groups

Hi everyone,

I am a private boxing teacher. I teach one on one and small groups of either teenagers or mens classes. I have ten years experience as I taught in London and now in Qatar. I teach in places like the Pearl and Al Jazi Gardens westbay but can teach students in their house too if they have enough space.
Boxing is great for fitness and weight loss, but also ofcourse for self defense and confidence. I bring all the equipment, all that is required of my students is to buy a pair of boxing gloves which you can buy in Go Sport in Villagio etc.
My lessons are 200qr per session (1 hr long) and I also train small groups so if you have a group of friends that would like to train and your compound has a small gym or an area we can train even if its outside that is fine. For classes of 5 students I charge 150pr each per lesson. Personal training is usually priced at around 200-300qr here in Qatar so my rates are competitive, also, boxing lessons are very hard to find in Qatar, especially from someone who really knows how to teach, most trainers that include a boxing workout in their classes dont even know how to correctly hold the pads. My classes will get you to a good skill level as well as fitness.

Please contact me here - xxx to book lessons.

Kind regards

Dawud Bryant

Hello Dawud Bryant :)

I invite you to drop an advert in our Sports classes in Qatar classifieds section to better spread the word.

Any form of publicity is not allowed on the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

can you come to alkhawr

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop advert only in Sports Classes Classifieds section please (found under Handy Tools in your menu bar)

Hi Dawud

How are you? Are you still teaching box in Doha?

If yes i'm intresting in boxing.

Please let me know.

Eros

Erosmolte wrote:

Hi Dawud

How are you? Are you still teaching box in Doha?

If yes i'm intresting in boxing.

Please let me know.

Eros

FYI, Dawud hasn't been back to the site since posting earlier, maybe he's moved on.  You can find current offers in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team