Looking for a job in Moscow

Im Juita, married with a Russian and will move soon to Moscow follow my husband.I want to find a job there, my job experiece is a procurement in manufacturing and lately in international organization for humanity. I have zero knowledge about Russian language so will love to join a comunity or course located around Moscow.

Rgds,

If you want find good job in Russia, use linkedin, they always bomb my mail related job offers in big companies, in English text

Im on linkedin already, ok will try to start search from there. Thanks for the advice

Hello Juita and welcome to Expat.com. :)

I have created a new thread with your posts on the Moscow forum for a better visibility. I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in Moscow section as well for your job search. It might be helpful to you. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello Juita,

I am Natalia. I live in Moscow. I would like to help you with learning Russian. For free. But I would like one to take it serious and not miss lessons even if  they are free. Because olny hard working can give good result.
Well, I'd like to explaing why my lessons are free. Now I am a private tutor of English for children from 7 to 16. But I want to begin teaching foreigners to speak Russian. I haven't had the expirience yet, but I have methodology for doing it. I want to get some experience with teaching several students so that my lessons could be paid for in future.
So if you'd like the idea you are welcome.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Hello BeautyofRussia,

Welcome on board!

I suggest you post an ad in the Language classes in Moscow section to be open to more possibilities.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Im ella a filipina im looking for a job as nanny or housekeeping. previously working in hongkong for almost 12 years as a nanny and do housework as well. I got experienced taking care a newborn babies. Im 49 years of age.

Hello good day to all family  im Heide 38 years old my origin is philippine..Iam seeking  for a job as nanny or cooking skills . I  haved been experience  for 6 yrs from the country of hongkong  and now move to moscow.I have a working visa holder i can provided also a  good references from all my previous family employer ..here my contact no.+79243677311or sent to my email [email protected]

Hello Natalia,
Can I join the Russian free classes? :-)
I am from Argentina , living in Moscow.....
my phone is ***

Spasibo
Daniel

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi, Daniel
Sure you can.
I've sent a message to you.

[moderated: please post your advert in the babysitter jobs in Moscow section]

Hello there! I'm Melanie 29 years of age newly arrived here in Moscow looking for a job part time/full time nanny/housekeeper. I'm previously worked in hongkong for 4 years. I am hard working and trustworthy. If you are interested please contact me.
Have a nice day. Thank you

Hello Natalia, maybe you can help me.... I need someone to help me. I speak english so it would be way easier....

Hello, ricklic, I would be glad, but I have enough students for free-lessons.

Thank you. But i am in school already sio i am okay. But my problem right now is that i am looking for a job. Any job at all....please

Dear ricklic, I can help only with course of Russian language (now for fee). If I understand you right, you don't need it now, you are at school. Sorry, but I don't provide any job.

Thanks Mum

Hello have a nice day to everyone here in Expat.com ...im looking for nannying childcare job from all baby sitter and all ages ranging from infants  to elementary school  children i have good experience as a nanny here in moscow and all around job and other country ..i can also   cooking like asian foods,western and japanese foods

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

hi there! im issa im looking for 3 x a wk part time job i have cleaning experience and nannie' s experience for 6 yrs if you are interested do not hesitate to contact me and i hve a very recommendation from my previous employer and current employer who hve twins baby  5 months old i work to them monday to friday from 8 to 12 im free only in the after from 1 pm onward i can i can do babysitting also do cooking. if u wish...

Hello there heidelita lobo and Issa soliman,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website > Personal and household services jobs in Moscow

You will get more chances of getting a response.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi natalia,my name is hamza and i want to learn basic russian language so that i may contact with others.. will you please help  me about it

Hello, Hamza. I see that you're going to move to St.P., so only online lessons will be avaliable for you. I give only offline classes, and they are not free now. Sorry, if I can't help you.

Hi everyone,

@hamza qureshi - For learning basic russian language, i invite you to post an advert on Language classes in Moscow and Language Exchange in Moscow.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hello Julita! If you are still in searching of job I can help you. Please contact me if you are still interested  :)

Hi

Please send me your WhatsApp