Vienna German language evening courses - 2015

Hi all

I would like to start an evening German language course in Vienna - the sooner the better!  I am having some difficulty however, as most courses are two evenings per week, and I will only be available for one. 

Does anybody have any recommendations?  I would like somewhere in the city centre, and preferably something that begins later in the evening such as 8pm - however, I could start as early as 6pm if required.

Thanks in advance!

I like to join please reply me... i am new to vienna

It is a good idea, can I join to your group as possible??

thank you very much
Bashar

Hello CCVienna,

I would advise you to post an advert with all the details in the classified Language classes in Vienna so that you can find someone.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Try Beckley.Institute on Graben. It is an excellent language school. Their regular group course runs 3 evenings a week from 7 to 9pm.
They are on Graben, in the heart of the city next to Stephansdom.

I can offer a one-to-one German language training in the evening and on weekend. It takes place at your home. I compile a programme for  that combines language training at the highest level with the specific content you have chosen. The training will be held in German with English support. Please feel free to contact me

Hello Germantrainer,

Please drop your ad in the Classifieds section > Language classes in Vienna, as it is the appropriate area to do so.

Thank you,
Marjorie