Social activities in Murcia

Hi everyone, just moved over to Murcia from Scotland and looking for any advice and info on things to do/social activities etc :)

Nikki

Hello Nikki,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Murcia forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Nikki and Greg,

For getting a full view about the diverse social and cultural activities we have (theatre, exhibitions, art, sport...), I recommend having a look at our cultural agenda available at the City Counsil's website:
http://www.murcia.es/web/portal/agenda

If you need more specific information, feel free to contact me, because Murcia is my hometown :)

Best,

Jose

Hi Nikki,

We moved from Scotland last year too, currently living in La Manga..we have had a wonderful year, Cartegena ruins, maritime museum are both well worth a look, can also highly recommend if your a family, or even if your not, Cablanque Beach, its wonderful !

Hi
Just thought would drop you a note, we plan to be in Murcia before the summer we wil be looking too, however my husband is a musician so he will soon be into the music and dance scene.  Keep in touch and will catch you when we get out.  Cant wait!!!!

uni