Stationary supplies

Does anyone know where to get hanging files folders and interior folders? I just relocated here from the U.S. with my family and am trying to keep our papers organized and i just can't get with the concept of L folders and plastic clamshell cases to keep the myriad of papers we have (tax stuff, receipts, school registration, etc) organized. Maybe i just have not come upon the right stores? Surely businesses here use filing cabinets? Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of stationary office supplies and stationery store in Taipei, 久大 (Chiu-ta) is a stationery store have many shop around Taipei, I believe you can find anything you want there and the price is moderate.

Google it or  go to their official website 9ta.com.tw

Thank you Dago, I tried there and they had the larger size so it won't work. Anyway I will just use plastic boxes and envelopes. Best, David

Welcome on board and to Taipei may you have a good time here

Which Taipei area are you residing? If you are in Da an district there is one called TOOL To LIVEBY, or you can check MUJI or HAND'S TAILUNG they are all located in da an district.for the address you can check on Google maps.

Regard
Bidara

Thanks Bidara! I will probably just go low-tech and use large paper envelopes and marker pen. However I love DIY stores and will check them out when I can.