Looking for a job as a beauty therapist

Am looking for a job as a beauty therapist with 7years of experience.  I do facials pedicures,  manicures,  waxing and massage. Am a hard worker enjoy working as a team,

I need a job until My visa will finish this coming march 30,2015.I'm working as office girl in khalifa fund.

As of now i need a part Time job from afternoon. Time, my duty finish 4:00pm.I stay in abudhabi. Please dnt hesitate to contact my number #0569144427/0557025365

Hello millicent lunga,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

For your job search, I invite you to post your CV in the Beauty jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I need part time as house cleaner..

Hello Amelia famorcan,

I invite you to post an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Abu Dhabi section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I need part time job my duty finish 4:00pm and i seeking full-time JOB because my  contract will finish March 30..2015

:| please i need a JOB dnt hesitate to contact my number.. 0569144427

Im seeking part time house cleaning 30aed per hour..please dnt hesitate to contact my number..#0569144427

Dear Amelia,
My name is Philip. I am associated with the number one direct marketing company in the Philipines. This company is now operating in Abudhabi. If you would like to grab this opportunity kindly call me

Amelia famorcan wrote:

As of now i need a part Time job from afternoon. Time, my duty finish 4:00pm.I stay in abudhabi. Please dnt hesitate to contact my number ***********

i am available at 5;00pm til night

Amelia famorcan wrote:
Amelia famorcan wrote:

i need a part Time job from afternoon. Time, my duty finish 4:00pm.I stay in abudhabi. Please dnt hesitate to contact my number ************

i am available at 5;00pm til night

i am also available friday

Hi everybody,

For all job hunts and job offers, please note that the most appropriate section to post your ads is the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.

Let's keep the forum for the exchange of information on expatriation please !

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed