Bangkok partners in crime wanted!!!

Hey,

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm currently working and living in the Pinklao area. I usually stay around here during the week as it can be tough to get home at nights but need a bitta craic at the weekends!

I'm laid back, easy going, can talk about most things and like to do most things.... No fuss just fun!!!

"Craic" (/kræk/ KRAK), or "crack", is a term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation, particularly prominent in Ireland. [ 1] It is often used with the definite article – the craic

What's the craic Jimmy ??

In Yorkshire, Allah's own county, we say, "What's the crack", meaning, what's happening, or what news do you have, or whatever else depending upon the situation.

It can also be an invitation to rumble.
Example - You've just knocked over a man's drink and called him a very naughty name.
"Oi! What's the crack here?", you say as you get ready to punch his lights out.

.... All off the above..... Bare knuckles only ;)

Crack is something very different around here.

Ok well it's all in the spelling.....

Crack - cocaine.

Craic - fun, banter, laughs, good times

Hi, good to know that there is someone else feeling bored on the weekend. I'm up for a conversaion and casual drink if you're intrested. If it makes it any easier, I'm Australian.

Mark,0989252292.

Contact me if you want to catch up.
Cheers.

Craic is Irish for a good time. Irish always want to "enjoy the craic" before doing business together for example, nothing to do with crack cocaine

[email protected] :idontagree:

Hi I'm Sarah from SGD.like to make some friends here in Bangkok.

Hi,
I usually go out with friends around Sukhumvit area at weekends if you are interested.
Dave

Partner in crime...all fun...sounds interesting;-)

You'll see some very Crack Creeps!!!

m coming babes!!

;)

Hi Sarah!

Hope you are well!

I've been living here a few months and am in same boat as you looking for some fun, drinks and chats during the weekends! I live in downtown near Thonglor. Would love to make new drinking buddies! PM me if you fancy meeting for a drink sometime😊

Happy St Patrick's Day!😄

Julia

Hello Julia,

Kindly note that Sarah has not participated again in this discussion since November 2014.

I would suggest you to start a new discussion in the forum Networking Bangkok so that you can get better response from members and meet new friends.

Thank you
Yuveshen

may i get your line or facebook id?? hehe so maybe we can drink together tonight!! hehe wheres your location?

Woweeee,

This sounds kewl :D Been in Bkk past 9 months, but all, well, most of time I go out alone to Sukhumvit etc just to have a couple of drinks and to watch football.

Any other fun-seekers? :)

Ping me! :D

Hello kumba7 and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to participate on more threads in our Networking in Bangkok forum section to increase your chances meeting other members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Khob kun kap! :D

kenjee wrote:

Hello kumba7 and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to participate on more threads in our Networking in Bangkok forum section to increase your chances meeting other members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

:/

When participating on the anglophone version of the site, it is required to write only in English please.

Thank you  :thanks:

When I manage to get to live n work thailand I want to craic sometimes too !