Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi Eline,
I live in Brussels and am perfectly ok for a meetup in Brussels as well. Where in Brussels are you put up?

Hi Karthik, I am living in Ixelles and I am ready for meet-up anywhere in Brxls. Where are you staing in Brussels?

I live near the Yser/Ijzer metro station

when n where?

Hi ! Do any meetups take place?

Not so far :) Realizing it is not that easy like it sounds :)

Has anything been initiated already?

Nice initiative to meet in the flesh.

I am totally new to Belgium! I look forward to meet some new friends here.

I am so KEEN to meet up with the belgian crew here!!

Add me on Facebook and let's plan!

Facebook: Echo Zhang Qianruixue

Hi all, looks like this post has to be renewed :) I am new in Brussels as many of all here..Not so easy get to meet people ha? Maybe we may held some small activity first..Anyone wants to meet please reply or pm me..We may see as group or personally.Wish you have a nice weekend :)

would be keen!

nice :) i hope you send a date

Hey guys, let's do the meet up in a few weeks once I'm also settled there! :) How about sat 5th of sept 6pm? U tell the place since I'm not even there yet and never visited Brussels, haha :D

-Jenna

Thats a good idea Jenna!

I'm in!

nice idea a meeting !

Hello i am here for Looking for a news friends,  slt à tous, suis ici pour poue me faire des amis.  Bruxelles

Hi,would like to visit Belgium but need a host. Can you please help me out

Hey :) are you still in Antwerp? Im new here,maybe you can gime a small tour of the city :) see you!!

hello,

yes im stil in Antwerp, if you like whe can meet and give you a city tour , i speak english and Dutch , best regards , Jozef ! i hope you can send me a photo of you ......  if whe meet i know how you look or i never find you  ;)

Jovers52 wrote:

hello,

yes im stil in Antwerp, if you like whe can meet and give you a city tour , i speak english and Dutch , best regards , Jozef ! i hope you can send me a photo of you ......  if whe meet i know how you look or i never find you  ;)

She could wear a distinctive hat or scarf maybe, instead of sending photos of herself to a stranger.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team